028

5 years later

"OH MY GOD!" Taehyung yells as he stand on the chair. Fear spreading through him as he looks at the tiny creature below him.

"Taehyung its a spider"

"it's tHE REINCARNATE OF SATAN KILL IT" he yells as he throws a book at it, missing horribly.

"Ok ok" Jungkook mumbles and takes a piece of paper, he guides the spider on it before bringing it to the window and letting it crawl out.

"I was about to move out of this house" Taehyung sighs as he steps down from the chair and hugs Jungkook. "My knight and amour" he says and pecks his cheek.

"It was a spider"

"It was satan" Taehyung mumbles.

"Whats with all the yelling?" Yoongi asks, coming down the stairs.

Yes, 5 years later and everyone still lives together.

They all work together, they need eachother.

"There was a spider-"

"Satan was in our house-"

They both give eachother a playful glare.

"Someone make breakfast, Jin and Namjoon were up all night and it's a miracle if Jin can still walk"

They all let out small laughs.

Taehyung walks to the kitchen and begins taking out supplies.

Much had happened in the last few years. Speech therapy for Taehyung worked within months. And though there still is a stutter, it's only once in a while. He started going out on missions with them, being their little healer whenever someone gets a cut.

He was happy, everyday he prays to never go back to that god awful stale lab.

Jungkook comes from behind, wrapping his arms around Taehyungs waist and placing small kisses along his neck.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asks as he watches Taehyung cook.

"Almost everyday" the whit haired boy responds with a smile.

"Well I'm going to tell you again. I love you"

"I love you too"

Short chap because wait for some S H I T for the last chap

What do y'all think will happen?