-2-

A loud sound of music wakes me up and made me found myself in an unknown room. It's warm and big so I know it wasn't my room.

This Queen size soft bed..

This elegant room..

Where am I? 

I tried to remember everything that happened but it all turned blurred and made my head ached for awhile.

" So you're awake,  how's your feeling? " said by the man who entered the room with a tray.
" I prepared a healthy breakfast for you. " he smiled and walked towards my direction.

" who are you?  Where am I?  What happened to me----hmmm?" He stopped me by putting his index finger in my lips.

" wait..  Will you please calm down and ask one question at a time?  Chill..  You're in our house,  we found you unconscious with lots of blood. I thought you're dead but when we checked you we've found out that you're okay and still alive. By the way I am Yunhyeong. " he said as he handed me a cup of hot milk.

Unconscious with lots of blood..

Unconscious with lots of blood?

" w-where's my mother?!" I asked all of a sudden. Where she is...?  He's expression changed as I asked where's my mother.

" You mean .. The woman beside you that night? Ahmmm" he looked away avoiding my eyes.
" I.. I'm sorry.. " he said in a low voice.

With that...  My tears slowly stream down as I clutched the thin fabric that engulfed my body.

" can you tell me where she is? " I asked in a low and cracking voice.
" please I wanna see her.. " He just nodded and tapped my back gently.

He accompanied me to a silent place where grass and wild flowers were grown beautiful. I should appreciate the beautiful view but instead..  My steps became heavy as I saw a tombstone surrounded by small white wildflowers.

" it's blank cause we don't know who she is but since she's not unknown now...  She now can have a name written in her blank tombstone.. " he said as he tapped my back gently.

A painful smile drew on my lips as I picked a white wildflower and put in on top of her tombstone.

" Thank you and I'm so sorry for everything too.. " I said as I broke down in tears once again. I'm trying my best to calm myself but it all ends in blaming myself. If I didn't show my special abilities she'll never die like this. If I didn't become stupid those greedy men won't discover my abilities.
"I'm very sorry... "

" I don't know what happened but I guess she's glad knowing that you survived wherever she is right now. " he said calming me.

I nodded several times and smile for a while.
" She sacrificed for me.. " eventhough she's not my real mother. She treated me as her own blood and flesh.

Thank you for everything mother. I know you'll be forever watching me from wherever you are. I'll be forever treasure all your love for me. Your death will never be worthless. I promise you..