-8-

[Hanbin's POV:]

After the incident this loud city became silent.

" is it too late at night? This is a city right?  Why it's look like a silent hill now?  Where's everyone? " Bobby beside me asked.

That's my question too..

" that's because the incident awhile ago brings back the dreadful past of this city. " Chanwoo answered then looked around.
" You know those dead bodies they found everyday. The same case with the man awhile ago. Ripped and heartless.. "

I looked at him with too many questions then shook my head after a second.

" No,  the man's case isn't related to this city's dreadful past. He's already dead,  mother already killed him... " Yunhyeong exclaimed then shook his head too.

I don't want to believe too but....

" it's so nice to see you all...

Brothers... "

------------------+++++++++++++-------------------
[June's POV:]

I am left with Jinhwan while they're investigating at the city. Do I really look like a babysitter for that small thing? Tsss....

I should be there searching for answers too...

I'm in the middle of my thoughts when a familiar aura disturbed me from thinking. This small thing.. Tsss...

He's like a small kid in his cow printed pajama while looking at me.  Why it seems like I'm being attracted with those small eyes. No... Stop that stupidity Junhoe. You shouldn't be too attached with that small thing.

I do really want to tease him only but everything that came out from my mouth just gave him different meaning and hurt him a lot. Oh my...  Why my words don't flow to what it should be?

" Jinhw.. ---"

" No.. You don't have to.. Just call me whatever you want. " he just said then removed my hand from holding him.
" I think I should go to sleep now..  "

" Jinhwan wait.. I didn't mean to... I don't really want to make you feel... "

" Just like a puppy,  don't explain anything,  you don't have too..  Don't treat me as a puppy and I'll became a wolf too. " with those words,  he left me and headed back to his room.

Aaarrrggghhh!  Why gonna be like this?!

---------------------+++++++++++-----------------
[Hanbin's POV:]

" Taehyun.. "

" Do you guys missed me? " he smiled as he asked it. That eyes smile, it didn't change after everything.

" So you're really alive and it's you behind the man's death.. " Donghyuk suddenly said.
" You must die... " I can see his claws ready to rip someone's neck.

" Do you still think I am that kind of wolf? " he then changed his facial expression.

" Cause you really are... " I said in a low voice.
" why do you have to show again? "

" Mother didn't kill me.. " he said chuckling at his own thought.
" She can't... "

" you...! " Donghyuk who quickly moved and lifted him by holding his neck.
" I'll kill you... "

" ha... Ha... Ha...  Mother can't... So does... " he hold Donghyuk's hand and quickly changed their position. It's Donghyuk at his position now,  lifted by his hands.
" You can't too... " he said then threw him at our direction.

" Taehyun stop! " I ordered, 

" Why?  You don't want anyone to die?  Do you remember what human did to me and Mino? Oh...  Anyway,  I must thank them because their unsuccessful experiment made an Omega like me became strong as a lycan. " he said with an evil smile at his lips.

" You're not the Taehyun I know... " I said looking at his eyes. He just laughed loudly then looked at me eye to eye too.

" I am not anymore ..."