-27-

[ Jinhwan's POV: ]

I'd never thought that the following days will be this awkward.

" Ooooh. " Yunhyeong who ran his finger gently at my exposed skin allowing them to saw the mark I have.

" Marked. " Bobby winked as he said it and turned to Hanbin who is currently smiling at me. I can feel the sincerity in his smile.

" How did you do it? " Chanwoo who appeared at my side startled me and I felt embarrassed in my own thought.

While Junhoe who's currently sipping his tea choked at Chanwoo's question.
" Yah! You shouldn't ask that question!"

" I'm just asking y'know. " Chanwoo beside me.

" Fuck off or I'll rip your head ?"

" You wanna try me? " As the usual youngest alpha in here showing his fists and ready to fight his hyung.

" Hey hey! Stop that." Donghyuk said but I can see him holding his laughs.

" Yahh you guys have to do your own business." June who sipped his tea again.

" So how did you do it? " Chanwoo again. Oh gosh! This wolf.

" Chanwoo stop." Hanbin who sat up and paced towards our direction and pulled the younger's ear away from me.

" Yah.. Hyung I'm just asking. "

-------------------**********------------------------
[ June's POV :]

" Hey, I can't focus."

" You smell so good. "

He's trying to make his self busy in cooking while I'm here. I wanna cuddle with him but since he wants to be this busy I will hug him instead.

" I can do this all day long my small wolf. " I whispered sexily rubbing my nose gently at the nape of his neck while wrapping my arms around his waist from the back. Planting small kisses and sucking sometimes making him made his unwanted noises. But it's my favorite sounds anyway. I'm already addicted with him and so inlove.

" You can just ask me if you want. " he said as he turned off the stove and face me.

I don't know what kind of spell he cast on me that made me this hungry for him everytime.

" I want you. " I said pulling him closer to me and quickly claimed those lips. He parted it allowing me to goes deeper and I did as I slid my hand inside his loose shirt.

Someone who cleared his throat intentionally made Jinhwan pulled back.
" Yah!  I know you love each other but don't do that here. My innocent eyes can't watch a kind of scene like this. "

" I will believe that if I didn't see you kissing random girl at the bar, right?  Convince me more Yunhyeong. "

I can feel Jihwan hides behind me and buried his face at my back while clutching my shirt. I bet he's blushing too much. This small wolf didn't change anyway.

Yunhyeong just laughed scratching the nape of his neck awkwardly.
" Okay fine , But next time atleast get a room for that you brats. Mating season is already passed y'know. "

-------------------

[ Jinhwan's POV :]

" Sorry if I disturbed you. How are you there huh? It's been a long time since you appeared in my dream and I'm missing you so bad now. "

I took a white flower and put it above her tombstone. It's looks better now since her name is already carved.

" Do you know I already found someone now?  The one who goes with me days ago. He's too handsome, right?  "

I smiled thinking about June.

" He's such a peevish wolf,  he don't really like me but it was all changed now..."

".... I wish I can tell our whole story with you and hear your reactions. "

I just smile and let the warm liquid streamed down.

" I wish you were here..  I miss you already. I'm sorry it was all my fault."

-------------------
Flashback....

" What happened?! " She automatically ran towards me and scanned my body as she saw bloodstains in my shirt.

" I am completely fine mom." I answered assuring her.

" Don't tell me...  "

" I saw a group of men chasing a wolf and he's wounded. I want to help my own kind-----"

" Shhhhh!  Don't tell that story again!  And those kind in front of your father. Do you understand me? " she said while caressing my cheek.
" Did anyone notices your presence? "

" f-father... " my eyes widened.

" So you are? " His eyes glued on me and I can't read any emotions in him. He took few steps forward that brought fears in me.

" N-No!  Y-You heard it wrong. W-what are you talking about? " Mother who stood up and covered me.

I am froze and I can't even move with the fear that suddenly engulfed my whole body.

" You traitor! " I startled in sudden action that I witnessed. He slapped my mother really hard..
" How could you let me raise a monster?! "

" H-he's not a monster. He's my son.. " She's crying while touching the cheek that got slap.

" Son? I don't have a son. But I can make him like one under my hands. He'll be a great one, right? "

" You crazy ! I won't let you do it to him. He'll never be a monster like those experiments you did! " She yelled as he pushed the man I used to call father.
" Jinan run! "

As mother said,  I did but he's too fast to took a gun in his waist and a loud bang left a wound at my leg.
" Ahhh! "

As the loud bang echoed that made the other men to go inside.

" Jinan!!!"

I did my best to stood up and endured the pain to help myself escaped.

---------------------************-------------------
A/N: I'm getting nervous 😅. Behind the story of running Jihwan from the beginning. Do you have any hints now on how this story will end?