-25-

[Jinhwan's POV:]

He switched our position again placing me on top of him. This nervous feeling is real as I saw him put some of what he called lubricant in his hand and massaged gently the sides of my hole.

" I told you just trust me. " he said as he wrapped his arm at the nape of my neck and pulled me closer for a deep kiss while his other hand is still doing it's job.

I don't know how to stop myself from moving too much. My body arched automatically everytime he touched my most sensitive parts. He produced too much electricity with those invisible lines he's trying to draw in my skin.

" I can't wait to make you feel me inside you. " He whispered sexily and I'm starting to hate it. It's giving me different feeling and some kind of thirst that cannot be quench by water.

" Keep your dirty talks off, I'm On. " I said as I shut him with my lips.

" Ahhhh sh*t.." I immediately removed my lips from him. Cursing in sudden pain he brought as he started inserting one finger inside my hole.
" Ahhh.. "

" We're just starting. " he said and I can see how sorry he is for giving me such pain.
" Do you want to stop----" again I immediately shut him with my lips cause I don't want to.

" Keep going. " I whispered as I rested my head at the crook of his neck. He stopped for awhile.
" Please.. " He again continue what he was doing as I plead.

I just closed my eyes and bit my lower lip as I endured the pain until it was fully gone. But unlike the first one I felt a bit regret by letting him continue as the second finger moved.

My nails almost buried in his skin as I felt the pain like it was tearing me from the inside while he's just adjusting me for his thing.

" w-wait! " I really can't. And he did stop as I said.

He didn't speak but I felt him caressing my back to lessen the pain I'm enduring.

" Do you really want to continue this? "

Instead of answering, I cupped his face and smiled at him.

" I told you I want you to mark me. " I said then connected our lips for a deeper kiss.

It took me few minutes to finally feel the pleasure brought by his fingers inside me.

I gulped several times as the final stage came. I know I can't back up and I don't want too. He must be too excited for this as he positioned his thing down there. This will f*ckin hurt I know.

"Promise I'll be gentle." he whispered while I'm lying and clutching the mattress with my eyes closed.

I can feel the nervousness invading my whole body while feeling the excitement too.

My eyes widened as I felt his tip starting to make a way inside my hole.

He continuously moved and put his thing slowly leaving me breathlessly gaped. This pain feels like he's tearing me from the inside.

My eyes were starting to be watery as the pain gets worse when he fully put it inside me. This time he stopped and caressed my side without removing his thing down there.

" Tell me if you're ready." He whispered as he connected our lips letting me adjust to his size.

" I am." I said removing my lips from him and wrapped my arms around his body. And he took it as a cue to move again.

Every strokes he did gives me different feelings in both pain and demands. He continuously caressing my sides and randomly put wet kisses on me to distract and lessen the pain until it was fully gone and become pleasure.

He tightened his grip as I started to squirm in pain.

" a-ahhh! " I can't help myself but to cry and scream in pain as his fangs buried in my skin leaving a painful mark in it followed by a thick liquid who filled inside me.

" You are mine now. " with my remaining sanity. I heard him said before everything turned blank.

------------------------------
[ June's POV :]

It will heal after a few minutes but still I can't help myself but to felt bad. Am I crazy if my other parts keeps saying I did it best?

I laid beside him and removed some strands of hair that covers his eyes. He passed out and I felt bad but sated at the same time.

" You're making me crazy for you. " I whispered as if he will hear it despite the fact that he's quite knocked out.

I'm gonna be a slave tomorrow.

-------------------************---------------------
A/N : okay marking scene ✔ I'm gonna work so hard for some twists. Let me know your reactions 😊