-39-

[ Jinhwan's POV:]

" What did you do to yourself..? "

My eyes widened as he started to change with the help of a red liquid he injected in his vein. Black fur starts growing all over his body as his nails became claws and his fangs starts to grow.

Hanbin's grip pulled me back to reality and awaken me.

Ahh shh- I didn't waste any time and starts to escape while he's still not completely changing. I can't face him at this moment with Hanbin at my back. This time the only thing that I should do is run and take them away from this place. I didn't expect he will go this far like he'll do it to his own body.

I was froze as the door slammed open and my gaze automatically turned to places where bloods scattered around. But a loud growl that startled me brought a different fear for all of us to me. I must find them and we should get out of here!

" Jinhwan! " one found ! And it's Jinwoo. I sighed in relief as I found him and felt bad too as I saw some blood in his fur. He immediately took Hanbin from me and put him in his back.
" What happened?  "

" He will be fine. But you --" My eyes scanned his body. He has too many blood in his fur and a bleeding wound too.

" It's just a cut and it's not serious. I'm perfectly fine. " He said assuring me.

" B-but --" My eyes are still glued at the blood in his fur and I guess he noticed it.

" Those are not mine. " he simply said avoiding my gaze.
" Now, we should find them."

That's when I realised again our situation.

" I-I'll find them.. Take Hanbin away. "

" W-what? No! I won't left you. " ahh!  Why do I always have to explain everything at times like this?

Another growl echoed from the same place. Ahh.. I have no time to explain anything. He should take Hanbin away now !

" What the--" He seems like startles at sudden noise.

" Listen Jinwoo.. It will be easier for us to protect ourselves if Hanbin is already safe. So you have to take Hanbin away from this house now! " I will explain everything to them later. He confusedly looked at me but I just nodded and motioned him to go.

I sighed in relief as he finally nodded and did what I said. Now, I will just have to find those three for us to finally get out of this house. But I guess changing into human form is the best way for me. They won't easily notice me in that form so it will be easier for me to find those three wolves.

Seeing those lifeless bodies on the floor making me want to sit at the corner and hide. Maybe they chose the wrong path but still they're just humans and wolves who can commit mistakes and still deserve second chances. That's when warm liquid automatically streamed down from my eyes. Knowing the reason behind their death is the monster who corrupted my father's body.

" Why are you crying for them? " My eyes brightens as I heard his voice behind me. He is the only one I need now..

" J-June. " I automatically turned and jumped wrapping my arms around him not minding those bloods in his fur.

I suddenly misses him.. I wanna tell him all those things running inside my head to lessen this heavy feeling. I don't wanna feel this..
" I wanna go home. Let's go home please.." I can't stop myself from sobbing as everything returned inside my head.
" June please."

" where's Hanbin ?" He asked and yeah I was too emotional that I forgot to informed him about Hanbin. I felt something weird with his voice but I chose to ignore. We're still inside this house and we need to get out as soon as possible.