-38-

[ June's POV:]

My appearance informed him that the plan he built was already trashed and it's also a cue for him to move and take Hanbin away.

" B-but June.. "

" Yah!  Just take Hanbin. I can manage this. "

" o-okay,  But please be safe. " I just nodded but a smile automatically appeared as he said those words.

" What a sweet couple. " said by the wolf in front of me.

" Something you won't have. " I just said as I blocked him when he tried to move and chase Jinhwan.
" No no no,  find your size. Am I a joke to you? "

---------------------------------------------------
[ Jinwoo's POV:]

" Find Jinhwan and Hanbin hyung. We'll distract them. " Chanwoo said as they positioned their selves and protected me from the back too. I just nodded and do what they said. He's a white wolf it will be easy for me to find him.

F*ck ! A random sharp thing from my right side left a cut in my leg as it was almost hit me big time. Luckily it's not a serious cut but unfortunately it don't heal easily like a normal wound.

" Hi hyung. Missed me? " This wolf.. Mino.

" No one misses a traitor like you and it's even better if you just died like what we've thought. "

" Too bad I'm still alive. "

" Then you must die."

----------------------------------------------------------
[ June's POV :]

To where Jinhwan goes again?  I swear I'll give him a punishment for all of these. Ahh! You little wolf.

He grew up inside this house so obviously he do know where's the f*ckin' exit. It's impossible for him to get lost inside even if it has too many ways. Or he really did? I just facepalmed thinking he really did lost inside this house. Ahhh shh-

" Are you lost? " I am going crazy seriously!
" Or your small wolf is missing? "

" I have no time to play with you. " I need to find them or else.

" Oh like really?  But you are here.." His simple presence making me wants to kill him and rip every part of his body.
"Don't tell me you're doing this for the wolf who betrayed you--" the f*ck he's saying?

" You shut up !" I cutted his words as my hand landed in his neck and I am too ready to take his head away from his body. I'm still eager to kill him with my own hands but he's too lucky everytime.
" You have no right to said those ! He didn't betray anyone. Don't make him look like a traitor cause he's too far from being a trash like you. "

" Now I know why everything are starting to happen to you again cause you didn't change anyway.. " he said holding my arm while laughing scornfully.
" Just like the old Junhwe.. Too easy to fool-"

"shut up.. "

" First, a mother and now your brothers --"

" I said shut up! "

" Why? You don't wanna hear the truth that the one who brought you and your brothers here and in danger is the one you chose to trust? "

" I chose this and I know who he is-"

" Yet still he didn't tell you at first and let you all believe that he's an innocent wolf. Why?  He didn't trust you?  Or he don't really want to tell you the truth? The truth that his family has a big part involved with your mother's death. "