-30-

[ June's POV:]

A day just passed and we still don't know where he is. I'm going crazy..

What kind of mate I am?

Why I can't even feel him?

AHhh Sh*t !

I don't know,  I don't care about everything. All I want is my mate and nothing more.

--------------------------*******-----------------------
[ Jinhwan's POV:]

" Hyung can we have a break? " He's too fast and I can't even touch him. This is so tiring more than I'm expecting.

" You can't even touch me and you wanna rest already ?." He said rolling his eyes while sitting comfortably at the branch of a large tree.

" Do you really think I will catch you that easy? It's been like four hours since we started y'know. " I said as I sat and leaned my back on the tree.

" That's it!  It's been four long hours and I still can't see even a liiiiiitttle improvement on you. " then jumped to face me.
" I bet you've been living like a prince since you were born and those wolves with you treat you like one too. Hey listen you little prince. " He said and sat in front of me.
" You can't take a break in an actual fight and you told me you don't wanna be a burden so you should work for it.. "

" I'm working on it, can't you see? "

" Are you serious?" he asked and laughed then gave me a weird look.

" Do you really think I'm joking? " I asked raising one of my brows while my arms were crossed in my chest.

" then work harder you little prince! It will take us a year if you didn't help yourself and I guess you don't want it to take that long. I don't want it either!" he said nagging at me again.
" Don't make me regret helping you !"

" okay fine!  You don't have to yell at me like that!" I said yelling back at him.

" Okay,  I'll give you thirty minutes break. That's enough and don't demand for more." I have no words to say.

" Ahhhm, Hyung can I at least see them for awhile? " I asked after a while. I really wanna see them right now and tell them I am safe.
" I know they're worrying cause I've been missing for a day."

" They're?  Or He's?. No you can't." So he knew I have a mate.

" It's the same. B-but why? I'll comeback after-"

" And you think they'll let you leave alone after you got missing? They will surely won't allow you and I don't want any other wolf to go inside my territory. But I won't force you to stay either." He just said eyeing me.

" So what do you mean by that?"

" It's to stay and learn or go home and be a burden."

-------------------------------

It's to stay and learn or go home and be a burden.

I bet this one doesn't have a mate to act like that. He don't know what I'm feeling right now.

" I know what you're thinking. Don't look at me like that." He said while lying comfortably in bed.

" You do? "

" Yes,  don't try to seduce me. I'm innocent." He said then laughed as I gave him a death glare.
" But you can sleep with me. "

" You pervert beast. Nice try but I'm not interested." I said turning my back and lay my body in couch instead.

I do really wanna know what you're doing at this moment cause I'm not there to cuddle with you. I really miss you June.

I'll be back soon stronger than before.

------------------------*******--------------------
[ Hanbin's POV:]

Something isn't right,  I can feel it. They got Jinhwan but still they don't take any moves. Those wolves were smart enough to use him as our weakness and as of now they're still not taking any steps.

" Seems like you're in a deep thought." Yunhyeong who sat beside me. I just look at him and smiled a bit.
" You wanna share? " he asked but I just shook my head gently.
" I'll respect. " then nodded his head. He knew me better and he knew I won't say it if I'm not sure.

I don't really wanna take this false hope. But if he was saved, I'm hoping for him to be in a good hand and comeback as soon as possible.

-----------------------********------------------------
[ Taehyun's POV :]

" I gave you enough powers but you gave me nothing. I gave you a mission but still you came back with nothing. Useless wolves!!! "

Mino took one step forward and tried to explain but he's too deaf for Mino's explanation.

" I'm expecting a lot especially with you Taehyun ! Don't made me regret letting you live ! "

I have no words to explain and chose to remain silent. " Sorry,  I'll do better next."

" Better?  You must do your best and bring those wolves in front of me !" I just nodded as he said it.
" Cause the next time you failed ..I'll take your head away from your body. You don't want me to get angry right?"

---------------------*******----------------------------
A/N :  Hi there! 😊