-3-

[June's POV:]

I can smell something different inside this house.

There's a new?

" hyung you look like a dog doing that smelling gesture. " as the usual Chanwoo said so I just glared at him and continuously smelling some suspicious things like throw pillows and etc.

" You look stupid.. " and Chanwoo again.

" you'll shut up or I will rip your neck?" I said showing my claws.

" You wanna fight? " he asked showing his fists.

" Will both of you shut up please ?" Hanbin from the other side. He's older but I don't care were all hundred years living here anyway.

" I can smell weak aura in this house.. " I finally said as I collapsed my body in our sofa bed.

" weak aura?  You mean there's someone wounded here? " Donghyuk asked. He's older too anyway,..

" No,  not that...  It's something new and weak like an omega. " there's no omega in this house. There's no place for an omega here cause they're weak.

"Ahhh, You mean the small boy. " Bobby said that made me look at him. 

" small boy? " I asked.

" Yeah,  there's a cute size boy and Yunhyeong hyung found him unconscious so he took him and let him sleep in his room. " Chanwoo explained.

" what?! "

" we're here.. " all of our eyes turned to Yunhyeong as he stepped in.

" he's the cute size boy. " Chanwoo whispered then point the guy beside Yunhyeong.

I stare at him that made him slowly hid in Yunhyeong's back.

" hey!  Don't look at him like that June you're scaring the boy. " Hanbin said so I looked at other way.

" please have a sit," Hanbin said and as the kind Yunhyeong he motioned the small guy so he did.
" so what's your name? " Hanbin asked.

" I am Kim Jinhwan, " he answered shyly .

" okay Jinhwan,  I won't ask too many question to you but...  Can you feel anything at us? " Hanbin asked directly that made little Jinnie think. He look at us one by one and widened his small eyes seems like he found out what's our kind.

" All of you are...  " I'm about to yell and say 'yes we're all Alpha and an omega like you isn't welcome in our pack'.

" With the aura that you have,  I can say that you're an omega. A wolf without pack. " Hanbin again.
" You can live with us if you promise that you'll live the way we live and will follow the rules inside this house. "

" No!!  Not a chance! " I objected.
" We will never let a lower class wolf live inside this house. "

" Junhoe! " Yunhyeong yelled at me but I just turned my back and about to leave.

" Your attitude isn't accepted in this pack and inside this house either. " Hanbin said then motioned me to sit again but the hard headed me ignored him and made my way outside this house.

That small thing will be a burden for us so there's no chance for me to accept a lower class like him.

I made my way and drove my car going to the city. Party everywhere. These happy people, tsk!  They're all living like there's no tommorrow.

I entered inside a pastry shop and bought some strawberry cake.  No,  I don't eat cakes, not a chance!  I'll just give these sweet food to the most important woman in my whole existence.

After I stepped outside the shop, I made my way to the silent place where she's sleeping six feet under the ground.

" I bought a cake for you ." I said then sat in front of her tombstone.
" it's been a long time since you slept there huh, is your dream too nice that you've forgot to visit me even in my dreams? " I pouted but smile after a while.
" I miss you so much mom. "