-36-

A/N : I have no plan to make this story longer. I'd made a lot of mistake causing this to have too many chapters when in fact it was supposed to have 30chapters or less only. Please still waste your time to read the remaining chapters cause it will end soon. 😊😊😊

-------------------***********-----------------------

A kid who don't even have any friends cause his parents already are everything for him. His playmates, his bestfriends.. His everything..

Loud laughters echoing inside the big house followed by steps of a running boy towards his mother.

" Rawr... "

" Maaaaa.... Mama! The big monster will get me!!! " He shouted while making a grabby hands towards his mother.
" Maaaaaa!!! Help! Help!"

" No.. No.. I'm so handsome to be a big monster." A man who pouted his lips and paced towards the boy who didn't get what he wanted. Being carried by his mother because they're playing so he shouldn't get any help from her.
" A handsome man will get you.. Rawr! " He said as he picked the boy and playfully bit his shoulder causing the little boy to produce a high pitch laugh.

" No one will ask to where he got the good looks. " He said proudly as he put the little boy over his shoulders.
" Right baby? "

" Papa like me handsome.. " while giggling above his father's shoulders.

" You're really that confidently handsome huh? " said by the woman who tiptoed to gently pinch her son's fluffy cheek and kissed his husband's cheek.
" well I am confidently beautiful y'know. He got his looks from me. " She said hugging the man she love and planted a gentle kiss in his son's little hand.

-----------------------------------

My eyes explored in every part of this house. To the place where everything started for me. It didn't change too much except the lights that I felt darkened a bit. Those paintings, those designs.. Everything are still all the same.

I still can see the child running and playing around this house. His parents, the couple who raised him and their love for each other. Not knowing what will happen in the future.

I bit my lower lip harshly as the memories hits me. It was so pure that I never thought a place that was once a heaven in me will be a hell as everything revealed.

" Do you missed this place? "

Warm liquid suddenly fell down from my eyes made me realised how I misses this place and everything in this house. I was once belong here..

I shook my head..

No.. This is not my reason for going back inside this hell. This is not the right time to reminisce those things.

" So I don't need to keep an eye on you since you are the one who brought your ass back in this house. " he said while sitting at the leather sofa and looking at me directly. I can't see any emotion or guilt for what he have done. He is the real monster.

" I am here to accept whatever you want to do with me. " I just let those warm liquids to stream down my face while holding the fears inside.
" Kill me or made me one of your experiments. I don't care."

" All of a sudden? " he asked raising his left brow showing he's doubting my words. I knew this..

" After what you did? You've done too much damages and I won't let myself to have anything again that you'll destroy after. Just kill me like you wanted at first instead." I said then took few steps forward that made the two wolves beside me grabbed my arms and shoulders and forcefully kneeled me down the floor.
" Are your pets afraid that a small wolf like me will kill a monster like you? "

" let him. " he said without removing his eyes on me.
" Let my child come in his father's arms. " a smile showed as his arms spread open for his so called child to come and that's me. That was me.. He was the father and I was the child but not anymore.

As he said I walked towards his direction but didn't hug on him instead bent down one of my knee and lower down my head as a respect. I maybe look so stupid doing all of these now but my sudden move made everyone in the room shocked as my hand landed at his neck with my claws that I'm ready to bury anytime.

Unlike the wolves around us,  he wasn't shocked by my sudden action but more amazed instead.
" You do really want to amaze me,  don't you? "

Still holding my breath as his gaze turned on me once again. I shouldn't feel this but my knees starts trembling cause of fear that suddenly engulfed my body.

------------------------------------------
[ June's POV:]

" Will you please calm down hyung ?" Chanwoo said.

How do I f*cking calm down when he's there risking his own life. I shouldn't agreed with this plan in the first place !

" Just trust him, he knew what he's doing. " Jinwoo who's eyeing some wolves around their house.

I told him once that sometimes I'm wondering what's running inside his head and I'm serious about it. He always do what's inside his head and I'm afraid most of the time just like this.

Flashback...

I am not severely wounded as Yunhyeong. I know what's going on and still thinking about my brothers.

He slowly entered thinking I'm in a deep sleep when I'm really not. Is he going to do something? No,  he just stare at me and decided to leave too when I grabbed his hand.

" I know what's running inside your mind. Don't you dare do it! "

Hanbin is still missing and knowing Jinhwan.. I am sure he's blaming his self and he will do something to get him back. He's still the small wolf I know.. Half brave , Half stupid.

" I know him more than you do. He won't kill me easily." that answer made me confused.
" This is not the right time for story telling. Hanbin is in danger within his hands." he said as he tried to removed his hand from me.

" I am his brother and I have the same blood running through his veins in me. You do know how worried I am more than you do. But I won't let you do something if it will put your life in danger too."

" I don't know if it's the right time to tell you this but if this is the only way to convince you then I must tell you --"

" Just tell me! "

" T-the one b-behind all of these is my... I-is my father."

I almost dropped my jaw and watched him kneeled down in front of me while bursting into tears.

" H-he used... Me" choking in his own sobs. I don't know what to say and what to do. Things aren't sinking in my head.
" H-he let me live and found my kind for him to destroy."

" a-and you knew this from the start? "

" N-no!  Not until I saw him when everything already happened." He immediately moved closer to me and wiped something in my eyes. I just knew that I'm crying too.. Maybe I can't handle my emotions too as I saw him like this.
" Please let me do this .. June please.. "

" Don't take our responsibility alone. WE will get him back."