Epilogue

A/N : I'm lying if I say I didn't have a plan of making this a tragic story. Sorry if this is not as good as some endings. Anyway...  😊 I am glad to know that you guys read this until the end. Love you all for wasting your time reading my story. 😍

Edited: I just posted the first Two parts of my new story titled 'Red Tint: A demon's contract' and it's a Monsta X Hyungwonho FF. You can check it too if you want and I'll appreciate it.  😇😇😇

----------------------------****--------------------------

Lights turned off ..

Doors closed one by one.

Placing numerous chains and locks at hidden rooms that must be hidden forever.

No one will know and no one will have a chance to know all those things inside. This place will stay and only see as a house like what it should be.

Maybe looking at it and exploring the whole place with sight for the first time won't make a person believe that this place once become a hell. It's too clean leaving no signs of cruelty that once happened inside this elegant house.

Those walls , floor, windows,  doors and every part of this house. If only they can talk or write, they will surely make a long story or a novel and make all their listeners and readers feel different kind of emotions. A happy start, intense climax and a tragic end. A true story in the eye of the one who witnessed all.

" Yah! You small wolf how long will you take locking that front door? "

Then there's me, that small wolf who witnessed some of those.

" Will you stop being peevish even just for a day? And Can it be this day? " I asked as I double checked the lock and walked towards him to tiptoed for a kiss. He almost pulled me to deepen but realisation made him stopped and ruffled my hair instead.

" Someone is watching. " he suddenly said as he parted our lips that made me confused. Then a sudden movement between our legs made me almost jump in shock.

" Pretty hyung how many hours took?  Appa angry to Pretty hyung?  Appa don't angry to hyungnim. " it was our little wolf.

" Look who's here.. Ah my baby. Hyungnim missed you so much." I said as I squated in front of him. My heart just fell for his cuteness as he made a grabby hands for me to take him.

But my brow raised and a smirk appeared in my lips as one word stays in my ears.

" Appa? " I asked and a proud smile appeared in his lips as he squated too making us almost have the same level as Mingguk who's currently wrapping his cute size arms around me while resting his head at my shoulder.

" Hey young man, Appa taught you how to call Hyungnim,  didn't I? " He said then caresses the boy's back. He's too sleepy I guess.

" What Appa taught Mingguk?  Hmm? " I asked sweetly then planted a deep kiss in his fluffy cheek.

" Appa taught me call Hyungnim ... EOMMA.." my eyes widened in surprise as he said it and giggles burying his face at my neck. Blood runs up to my face automatically and I can feel my cheeks burning in red. He called me what? -

" Eom---ma?-"

" It will be too awkward if I am the Eomma and Pretty Hyungnim is the Appa, right baby? " and I felt the little one nodded that made me blushed even more.

" Mingguk's Appa is Junhwe and Eomma is Kim Jinan." he said as he removed his arms from me and cupped my face with his small hands while nodding his head.
" Pretty hyungnim is eomma then Mingguk is baby. Love Love.." pouting as he leaned forward to kiss my lips.

" Eomma love our little wolf.. Really really.. "

" How about Appa?  Mingguk don't love Appa?  Eomma don't love Appa? Appa is sad." showing a fake sad face making me want to pinch his cheek.

" Appa don't sad eomma love appa,  Mingguk love eomma and appa. " he said wrapping his short arms around us then kissed our cheeks.

-------------------------------------------------
[ June's POV :]

Time passed really fast..

The last time I remember was I let a small gorgeous wolf slept in my room and in my bed with me. Now, seeing these two angels hugging each other while sleeping comfortably in my bed made me smile in my own thought.

My small wolf and our baby Mingguk. There's no one in this world who can make me happy more than them.

Who is Mingguk? 

He was an angel sent at time when I thought I will lost my little wolf. Bobby found him inside the laboratory seems like they're about to do an experiment to his young small body.

That night when the beast my small wolf used to call father got killed. I really thought I will lost him too yet he survived despite the fact that he got serious wounds and injuries causing him to stay unconscious for two days but..

We got him back but seems like we still lost him. He almost forget about us.. He always locked his self inside his room and cry until he fell asleep. Taking all his pain alone and never shared to lessen those heavy feelings in his chest. It's my stupid fault giving him half the pain but he never hated me for what I've done.

He tried to go back in his normal and took all the guts to once again face us. Explained all the details about him and his broken family as he promised he will. I am such a stupid for giving him such a pain he didn't deserve. And until now I'm still cursing and blaming myself whenever I remember how I hurt him so bad both physical and emotional.

I slowly paced towards the bed not wanting to wake them up. But I failed as I saw Jinhwan moved a little. Rubbing his eyes gently with his fist then blinked several times as he turned to small one then to me. A smile appeared in his soft lips as our eyes met.

" You really do love him? " I asked as I laid my body down on the bed turning to them and used my arm to support my head.

" Who wouldn't?  He's an angel. " he almost whispered every word as he put his arm gently around the baby's body and kissed his forehead.
" You know what? To be honest, I can see myself in him." he said lowering his voice as he can to avoid waking him up. His eyes are like stars that shines as he stared at him with full of love.

" Those stares were mine before. I am jealous now." I just rolled my eyes playfully while pouting my lips.

" I am already your's so you have no reason to get jealous." those butterflies are always on point producing different feelings in my stomach and I am not complaining. I just felt my cheeks burnt red and I know it's visible in his sight as he let the lamp open for the small one.

" My love for our baby wolf is another story. I really don't know where to start that time. But when I saw him,  my heart just fell cause I can see myself in him. He's too innocent for a cruel world and I don't want him to experience the same misfortunes that I've gone through. And I want you to promise me June.. " Those visible liquid at the corner of his eyes making me want to wrap my arms around him and I won't let him go until he felt okay. But there's a baby between us and all I can do is hold his hand and gently press it to calm him down.
" You will love him as much or more than as I do and you won't leave him no matter what happen. Okay? "

" It won't happen because I won't let it. But I promise.."

" Thank you.. "

" It's getting late, I bet you don't want this little wolf to wake you up with unwanted drawings all over your face. "

" I guess it's you who will get those unwanted drawings in your face if he woke up earlier than us." he mumbled enough for me to hear as he chuckled in his own thought seems like he's already imagining our faces.

" I didn't expect we will end up like this June. And with Mingguk, this is more than what I've wanted."

" Y'know there's always a happy ending in every story. So if we're not happy then it's still not the ending."