-28-

" Come here baby.. " and a child happily walked towards his mother and made a grabby hands. He's an angel in the eye of the one who raised him.

" Maaaaa.. Maamaa. " He said and blinked several times with his cute sparkling eyes. For the one he thought who gave birth to him.

" ahhh My baby.. You are so cute, do you know that..?" she hugged the baby with full of love and playfully sucked his fluffy cheek making him made a cute high-pitched laugh.
" You are the cutest baby for Mama.."

He cupped her face with his small hands and stared at her beautiful pair of eyes.
" Mama.. Love.. " He said then wrapped his small arms around his mother's neck and rested his head in her shoulder.

" I love you more my baby.. You are my everything.."

----------------------------

It was a sweet dream and a memory that must be treasure.

I wished on her to visit in my dreams sometimes and she granted it already. I know she really love me that much.

Dark wide sky pull of stars. She's one of them already, right? If yes,  then I'll pray for her and ask a favor to guide us from where she is. Take care of me mom and my friends too.

I was in my deep thought when loud sounds disturbed me. It seems like something is going on downstairs. I must go there.

But before I reached the door, two hands pulled me and covered my mouth while his other hand is wrapped around me.

" Mmmm! " I tried to use my strength and struggled so hard but he's stronger than me.

-----------------------------------------
[ June's POV:]

" Surprise! " 

A sudden attack, I must be ready for this but I don't think with those armed men. They really planned this well.

" Did you missed me honey? " From the wolf I wanna kill using my own hands. How dare he appeared suddenly in front of me?  I bet he wanna die in my hands too.

" You sh*t ! I'm gonna rip your head away from that f*cking body! " I will rip his f*ckin head for real but his minions are blocking my way.

" Oh you shouldn't talk like that to your hyung. ---"

" You'll shut your f*ckin mouth or I'll make you to? " I am tired of this sh*ts around me and they're still appearing.

" Too bad I don't want to. " He pouted saying those. I'm cursing too much because of this sh*t that's getting into my nerves.

F*ck ! This isn't fun anymore. I kicked towards him the one who tried to bite me. They're still not powerful at all and I'm just getting tired fighting this big amount of losers.

----------------------------
[ Hanbin's POV :]

" Seems like Taehyun is enjoying too much, right? " Mino who blocked me as I'm about to help June.
" Too bad he misses June more than you. But we can play instead. "

" I don't need anyone's attention including yours." I said as I dodged from a random attack in me. This is getting worse.
" Don't waste your time because I won't let you get what you wanted. "

" Oh really,  what if I want an exchange? " He said and motioned something behind me.
" Your brother or the omega? "

Chanwoo is trapped by armed men. Oh sh*t ! I must help him.

" To where do you think you're going?! " he blocked me again. Now I'm a bit irritated with this one.
" Are you really that kind? Pity you,  no one will think about a wolf like you."

" You know you can't win over me. So let go of my brother and leave this house. "

" Sorry,  I didn't hear. "

--------------------------------------
[ Yunhyeong's POV :]

" F*ck ! They're just a bunch of losers and they're messing inside our house!" Bobby who overthrew a random wolf who attacked him.
" They're messing!  This losers are getting into my nerves."

" Then help the maknae. He's trapped with armed losers. " I just said then made a way out of this sh*t. Someone is missing in my sight and it gives me bad feelings. I must check him or June will definitely gone crazy.

" Jinhwan? " I automatically ran towards Jinhwan's room. It's dark inside and I can see any movement.
" Jinhwan?! " I repeated then opened the light. 

The f*ck ! Where is he?!

-------------------------******--------------------------
A/N : So maybe the next chapter will be 'operation find Jinhwan' ? 😅 anyway, I'm so happy today. Road to 4k reads 😊