-7-

[Hanbin's POV:]

" it's been a long time since the last incident happened hyung.. " Donghyuk said as we started discussing the incident at the city awhile ago.

" yeah, it's the same case too." Bobby on the other side then placed an old newspaper at the center.

"And I guess it's the same wolves too. " Chanwoo then sipped his cup of hot tea.

He always has a point. We'll find out if it's still you....

" let's go back to the city. "

" but how about Jinhwan and June? " Yunhyeong asked.

" for now we can't go with Jinhwan. " I don't think like June but at this moment.. I know he's still not ready for this kind of case. The fear in his eyes when he saw the man tells me he's still living in his nightmare.

"and June? " Yunhyeong asked.

"Jinhwan should have one with him. I know June,  actually WE know him and I know he won't harm the small wolf. " I just said then smiled at him.

-------------------------+++++++++-------------------
[Jinhwan's POV:]

It's still early but why I can't see anyone here? Are they already sleeping?

I just go downstairs to do my daily routine before I go to sleep. Drink a glass of milk to gain more height. It will help right?

Anyway,  I'm about to walk towards the kitchen when I noticed someone lying at the sofa bed.

He's staring at the ceiling seems like he's in a deep thought. As I stared at him I just realized that he's really a good looking man, anyway just don't let him speak.

" Staring is rude.. " he suddenly said then smirked at me. My eyes widened as I realized what exactly I'm doing. Admiring a Savage Wolf's visual?
"What do you want? "

" a.. A-ah" think Jinhwan... Think faster.

" stuttering again?  Don't you know how to speak straight? " he said as he get up and paced towards me.

He stopped in front of me then looked at me eye to eye. My sweats starts beading as he leaned forward and lowered his head so we're having the same level leaving few centimeters distance from my face.

" W... What are you doing? "

" why are you sweating profusely? Are you still scared with me? " he asked.

" n... No ofcourse. " I just said as I took few steps backward and about to walk going to the kitchen when he quickly grabbed my arm.

" are you still a puppy?  Where's the Jinhwan at the amusement park awhile ago? " he asked again then pulled me back to face him.
" Do you even noticed that we're left here?  They go back to the city for some important matter."

" we're  left?  You mean they left us? " I asked with my eyes wide open. So that means...

" yeah whatever words you use. It's only ME and YOU inside this big house. " he simply said with bored look.
" And you know why?  Cause you're still a puppy. "

" we had a deal..---"

" yeah I know so stop being a puppy  and I'll call you with your real name. "

" I'm not a puppy.. "

" yes you are.. "

" do you really have to emphasize how weak I am everyday ? huh? "

" Cause you really are..  You can't even speak straight,  you can't even ride in a simple ride with your own so how can you make me believe that you're not a puppy anymore? When You can't even protect yourself from me. How can you make us believe that you can protect yourself from greedy humans and wild wolves? That's why you're here right now." he slapped those words in me.

" are you done? " I asked with low voice. His eyes widened a bit seems like he just realized what he just said.

" Jinhw.. ---"

" No.. You don't have to.. Just call me whatever you want. " I just said then removed his hand from me.
" I think I should go to sleep now..  "

This is such a great night.. So fuckin' great..