Chapter 3

The boy signaled his partner as soon as the 15 year old kid turned the corner. This one was going to be a lot easier as the kid was short in height and skinny. The boy could've done it alone but his partner wasn't taking no for an answer. The younger boy felt a presence behind him. His heart started to beat faster and his mouth felt dry.He gripped on to his phone that was in his pocket as he heard the footsteps getting louder by the second. 

The young boy sped up his pace without making it obvious that he was aware of the person following him but when he also heard the other footsteps getting faster, adrenaline pumped through the kids blood and he did the only thing he was capable of. Run. He struggled to get his phone out of his pocket as he was too focused on escaping while also calming his breathing down. As soon as he got it out, he went on his contacts and pressed on any random one. His eyes were filled with tears and he couldn't see anything. 

The younger boy ran straight into a taller body. The guy grabbed the phone out of his hand.

"Tut, tut, tut." He interjected and hung up before throwing it to the side. The older boy grabbed his arm and twisted it painfully behind his back. 

"You can take my p-phone. I-I only h-have £15 on me, t-take it." He said in between sobs. But the grip on his arm only got harsher.

"HEL-" The kid was about to scream when someone else ran up to him and covered his mouth with tape. The younger boy started to struggle as he attempted to get out of that grip. Everything went dark as one of the boys threw a bag over the kid's head and picked him. The younger boy didn't stop struggling as tears ran down his face.

=====

"Any updates on Perrie?" Zayn asked as he took his designated seat next to Niall in English.

"Nope, nothing yet. The police are still investigating but nothing new has come up. They say its hard to find someone that doesn't want to be found but I don't think shes run away-" A girl gasped next to them.

"So, she's been kidnapped then?" She asked.

"Sorry, who are you?" Zayn asked, irratated that the girl thought it was ok to eavesdrop and interrupt them.

"Hi, I'm Olivia!" She said and Niall could see the flirtatious smile on the girls face, looking like a predator ready to pounce on its prey.

"Didn't your parents teach you its rude to eavesdrop, Olivia?" Zayn said rolling his eyes.

"Oh...sorry." She turned her attention back to her work although she had no intention of completing the task that was set by Mrs Mckenzie.

"We'll talk about it later. Oh but I heard you threw a ball at Harry yesterday!" Niall said with a laugh.

"Correction! I was meant to throw it at Louis but my aim was a tad bit off. I got him right in the junk, though." Zayn said and chuckled as Niall winced. 

=====

Harry was eating lunch at his usual table with Louis and Liam when he saw Zayn standing  by himself in the middle of the cafeteria. He was holding an apple in his hand and seemed to be looking around for someone. Niall, probably. The two had gotten on together like a house on fire. 

"Where are you going?" Louis asked as Harry got up. He doesn't know why or even what he was going to say to Zayn but he wanted to catch him before he went to Niall.

"I'll be back." He said before walking towards the younger boy. He dodged his way through the crowd of students, keeping his eyes on Zayn so that he didn't lose him.

As he got closer to him, he realised he really didn't know what he was going to say. Why was he walking over to Zayn? Why did he want to talk to a guy that wasn't even in his year? He groaned when he noticed Niall walking over towards Zayn.

He turned around to walk back to his table when a Bradford accent called his name. Harreh. He turned around to see Zayn had left Niall and was standing right in front of him.

"Hi...Um how's your- err you know what, never-mind." Zayn stopped himself as he realised it would be really inappropriate to ask him how his nuts were.

"My balls are fine, if thats what you were going to ask...but they could be better." Zayn's eyes widened at Harry's innuendo. Harry smirked.

 Zayn felt his cheeks getting red. He normally NEVER blushes. And he always knows what to say so why was he speechless right now?

"You know...considering you threw a ball at me." He spoke slowly, in his deep voice which Zayn found insanely attractive. 

"I meant that for Louis and-" 

"Harry, you've been gone for so long." Louis said as he interrupted Zayn.

"Its been like 5 minutes, Lou." Harry said.

"5 minutes too long." Louis had a small smile on his lips to which Harry rolled his eyes. The curly haired boy leaned in closer to Zayn. So close that he could feel Harry's hot breath on his ear as he said;

"I could help you get better at your aim...you know..so you could actually hit Lou next time."  All Zayn could do was nod. Louis cleared his throat and Harry backed away. The two walked away leaving Zayn standing there and thinking; What the fuck just happened?

*****

A/N: 3 Updates in one day???? WOW someone stop me please. Remember to comment and voteeee x 

Sorry if theres any typos btw I just wanted to update but I'll correct them later!

-Sam