Chapter 13

"Zayn, tell me what's wrong?" Niall asked once again.

"Family issues, Nialler." Zayn sighed.

"What happened? I'm your friend, we should talk about shit like this."

"I know..." Zayn began to explain to him everything that happened from when his father walked in drunk as they made notes from the biology textbook.

"You just have to continue with what you're doing. Be there for Safaa, Waliyha and your mum. Your dad clearly cares a lot about you so whatever's happening between your mum and him just don't involve yourself. Trust me it's not pretty ." Niall advised, rubbing his friends back.

It was Friday today and Zayn was just tired. He was going to take the day off but decided against it. Saf had ended up falling asleep last night so they didn't want to continue watching 'Frozen' without her but he was excited to get home and finish it off. Even though this was their 17th time watching it...thanks to Safaa.

"Ok guys, that's enough!" The biology teacher silenced everyone.

"Today we will be looking at DNA Sequencing." He said and began writing on the board.

Later at lunch, the three boys were sat around the table as they discussed the plans for tonight.

"Change of plans. I've got these babies instead of chloroform." Liam whispered as he took a small baggie out of his backpack and placed it in the middle of the table. There were small white tablets inside. Louis snatched it off the table before anyone could see.

"What's this?" Harry asked.

" Benzodiazepine." Louis and Harry gave him a baffled look.

"It's a date-rape drug, idiots." Liam rolled his eyes as the other boys mouth dropped wide open.

"We can't roofie the kid." Louis whisper-shouted at him.

"I agree." Harry said, leaning in closer.

"Relax, guys. He'll just feel really sleepy at first. Then 2 hours after he's taken it, his limbs will give out and he'll collapse. He'll still be awake though so we need to make sure our faces are covered and that he's blindfolded. This will be much easier than trying to restrain him, Harry. The rest of the plan is the same." Liam explains, in a whisper, as he takes the drug back from Louis and begins to crush it into powder form.

"How are we going to make him take that, though?" Harry questions.

"Someone needs to pour it into his drink." The lads fell silent as they began to think of ways they could go about this. Harry stared at the younger boy and then his eyes fell to the bottle he was resting his chin on.

"You two need to distract them." Harry said getting up and taking the baggie from Liam. The boys exchanged a mischievous smirk before getting up and squaring up at each other.

"You just think you know everything, don't you Liam?!" Louis shouted as he came around the table, grabbing Liam by the collar. Harry escaped as students started to crowd the boys. He was hoping Niall and Zayn would get up too, but they stayed seated.

"Whats happening?" Zayn asked Niall as he saw a huge crowd forming with Harry standing awkwardly on the outside. Niall looked over his shoulder and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Let's go check it out." He said and had to drag Zayn to the crowd, pushing their way through.

Harry sighed in relief and walked over to the table that the two boys were at previously. He sat down and took Zayn's bottle, opening the cap under the table. He didn't know how much to put in so he settled for just about half the powder. Harry mixed the water and capped the bottle, placing it back.