Three

Stokeley

I am currently sitting in my room waiting for Jahseh to come over to work on the project. We went to the movies on Saturday and that's the last time I talked to him until today. He is so damn mean.

But I guess that's cause I'm always mean to him. I don't know why. Like I go in trying to be nice but I'm the end I just end up being a jackass. He probably hates me. I feel like a bully. But when I try to stop, I only end up being more mean. He's just so damn.... fine. But no homo cause I'm not gay.

I walked downstairs to go get some snacks for me and Jahseh to have while we worked because food helps you concentrate. Well it helps me when I study so I figured maybe he'd be like that too.

After ten more minutes he still wasn't here and I was growing impatient since he said he was on his way.

Where r u?

Jahseh: Don't worry abt it bruh

Well I am bc this is grade too..

Jahseh: I'm in the Uber Pulling up rn. Open the door it's hot.

I threw my phone on my bed and walked back downstairs to the front door. I opened it and he walked up wearing a big hoodie and some white booty shorts. I furrowed my brows. Oh he's gay gay. He walked up to the house with his phone in his hand and he followed me to my room. Still not saying a word. He walked in behind me and sat on the floor crisscrossing and with his head down. Kimetrius said he wasn't shy, so why don't he ever talk around me.

"You can sit in the chair or on the bed," I offered.

"I'm good love," he said as he still looked at the floor. He laid on his stomach and pulled his computer out of his backpack. Damn the way those shorts hug his ass is just amazing like damn come sit on my face. But no homo I'm not gay.

"Stokeley!" He yelled and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Stop starring at my ass and pay attention fucking idiot," he rolled his eyes. You see what I mean? He's mean.

"Sorry," I looked away embarrassed at being caught starring. I opened my laptop and starting my english homework, since we decided to just do homework and our project today. I looked back up at Jahseh and he was smiling at his phone and laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," he said as he laughed. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone and texted Metri.

This nigga is mean!

Metri: No he's not he's actually chill and funny. Maybe he doesn't like you?

But I didn't do anything to make him not like me!!!!!

Metri:Rememeber like two months ago when you shoved tht kid in his locker with Isaiah and then bullied him for a good month before that?

Yeah why?

Metri: That kid was him...

No its not that kid had black dreads.

Metri: He died his hair after he lost a bet to his mom.

Son of a bitch

Metri: You sure are a son of a bitch lmao

I'm dumb. I shouldaa known that. I regret ever being friends with Isaiah.

Metri: Just apologize

I locked my phone and Sighed. "Metri said 'you know what you have to do. Stop being a dick.' whatever that means," Jahseh looked up at me.