Thirteen

Stokeley:

Somethings wrong. I'm souring my words and I can't move. Well I can but I feel like a zombie. Someone put something in my drink cause I know soda don't do this to you. I need to get the fuck outta here before I do something stupid like fall down the stairs or some shit.

Shit I can't drive. And Omar is no where to be found. He's probably somewhere doing cocain with his white friends. Smh always doing some white peoples shit but he preached "I'm Cuban". If you don't sit your blues clues headass down.

I pulled out my phone to call Jahseh but after a few seconds it went straight to voicemail. Damn I gotta find a way home. But first I have to pee. Then I'll call my mom or get a Uber. Yeah imma take that Uber cause I don't need to get lectured right now. Cause I know, I was drugged.

I slowly stood up from the couch and carefully up the stairs as I gripped the rails. I almost fell about six times before i actually made it to the top of the stairs. When I finally made it to the bathroom, I rushed in, not bothering to lock the door cause I have to pee like a bitch.

I lifted the toilet seat up and peed like a champion for a good minute or so. Damn I must've drank a lot of soda. I shook the last of the pee out of my dick and then went to wash my hands. Or I tried to at least cause my vision was starting to get blurry. The door swung open causing me to jump. It was Jamilla.

She stepped in and closed the door behind her as she pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Nothing sit down," she smiled. I nodded my head. I need to sit down cause a nigga is dizzy anyways.

She sat her phone up against the wall. She walked over to me and got in her knees as she dug her hands inside of my pants. "Nah I have a boyfr- stop," I tried but failed to push her away. I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Let me take care of you daddy," she said as she started moving her hand up and down my growing length.

That's the last thing I remember because every thing is blank.

The next morning:

I woke up and I wasn't in my bed. I immediately thought I was at Jahseh's house but this isn't his bed either. Or Omar's or metris. Where the fuck am I?

I felt the thin sheet shift over my naked body. Why the fuck am I naked? I sat up slowly and looked around, taking in my surroundings.

That's when I noticed Jamilla laying next to me naked in the bed. Fuck. No. My heart dropped to my ass. I probably have an std now and how the fuck am I supposed to tell Jahseh this? He's gonna fucking hate me. Fuck. I really hope I passed out and took my clothes off cause I was hot. But then there's the naked girl next me. Son of a b-

I heard a phone ring and I realized it was mine. I reached into my jeans that laid on the floor next to my bed. "Uh hi," I said quickly into my phone as I answered it.

"Good morning baby," Jahseh sung through the phone.

"Good morning," I said back. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby but I missed my daddy, how'd you sleep?"

"Uhh I slept okay," I said as I put my clothes on. I made sure I had my wallet and everything before sneaking out of the house. I went outside and texted Omar to come pick me up.

"How was the party?" He asked.

"Boring," I lied. Well it was boring. What I can remember of it at least.

"Oh the outfits we ordered got here yesterday, so joe we can twin. But I wanna get some shoes too," he rambled on.

"Yeah sounds good," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You sound like you don't care?" You could hear the frown in his voice.

"No no no I do baby, I just, I gotta talk to you. Can I come over for like ten minutes cause I'd rather tell you in person?"

"Yeah sure, bring me Cheetos please?" He asked.

"Of course baby, imma let you go though, I love you."

"I love you too," and then he hung up.

My phone pinged and I looked down at it.

Jamilla: had fun last night.

What happened last night?

Jamilla: I put drugs in ya soda cause I wanted that stoke stroke. Yo ass was half way dead. But I got my stoke stroke.

Jamilla: *sex tape attached*

Yo don't show that shit to anyone. I have a boyfriend why would you do that! He's gonna hate me what the hell is wrong with you. And that's rape tf

Jamilla: oh you mean this boyfriend? The one I just sent our sex tape to?

Jamilla:*ss attached*

My heart dropped to my ass. Fuck. Why would she do that? I just got my baby back and she wanna do that stupid shit. I knew I shouldn't have came to this party.

Baby❤️: really? This what we doing now?

Baby❤️: and with a bitch that has chlamydia?

Baby❤️: naw this a joke? You gotta have a twin or some shit cause I know that ain't my man that's getting his dick sucked in that video.

Baby❤️: I just watched the rest of it. You fucked the bitch too!!! Are you fucking serious.

Baby❤️: I hope that bitch is pregnant and that baby comes out with all kinds of disabilities. That's fucked up but that's how I feel

Baby❤️: so you just reading my messages and now replying

Baby❤️: bet

Baby❤️: you're single. Lose my number

No baby just let me explain please it wasn't like that

Message undelivered. This number had blocked you.

Son of a bitch. My Uber pulled up and he took me to Jahseh's house. I have to fix this.

Jahseh:

"No Jah you can't do that!" Deigo grabbed the lighter out of my hand.

I had everything that Stokeley had given me or left me at my house and I'm catching  that shit on fire tf. I grabbed his favorite vans and threw them in the pile with our Gucci outfits I just bought. Along with teddy bears and hoodies and clothes.

I poured gasoline on it and took the lighter from Deigo and caught that shit on fire.

"Stupid bitch," I yelled and sat down crying. "I hate him I hate him!"

"It's okay," Deigo calmed me.

"No you still have a man," I pushed him away.  "Yours didn't make a sex tape with a contagious butch." I cried.

"It's gonna he alright," Deigo rubbed my back. "We gonna get through this together." He helped me get up and right when we were about to go outside, Stokeley pulled up in a Uber.

"Jah just let me tell you what happened," he pleaded.

"Fuck you," I glared at him as tears ran down my face. I looked at the little fire pit with all he's things in it, " just don't talk to me no more. Forget about us." I walked into my house.

That girl send the video to the whole school and now im going to be the boy who's boyfriend cheated on him with chlamydia.

I fucking hate high school.