Forty One

I never imagined I'd be a presenter on television, but I'm happy to put myself out of my comfort zone.

- Darcey Bussell

Unedited

26 votes, 29 comments for update

Jahseh

Two weeks later.. after surgery

I laid in my hospital bed as I finally started to wake up. And boy I need some water, my throat feels as dry as a desert.

"Hey, how you feelin," my mom was holding my hand in hers as she looked over me with he soft, caring eyes. Yet not caring enough.

I snatched my hand away, "Where's Nana?" I asked.

"She had to go to a doctors appointment, but we have good news," she smiled.

"Oh are we moving farther away from you?" I asked. "Cause that'd be great."

"No," She frowned. I feel bad but she made me feel worse so sympathy isnt something i carry in my heart when it comes to her. She is a bad mom unless you count being there financially.

"You're moving back in with me," she said.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Cause Nana cant take care of you anymore," she said.

"And when have you ever taken care of me?" I asked.

"I-" She stopped and looked away. "Jah I'm trying so hard with you right now. I'm still your mom so you're gonna show me some damn respect."

"You aint my mom, Nana is my mom, cause even when I was little I dont remember you being home that much, always working to have money but what about me?" I asked. 

"Baby, I am so sorry." A few tears rolled down her face. "Let me try to be better, please?" She begged.

"Hmm I guess, I wont believe nothing you say til I see it, but I'm staying with Nana. She cant take care of me so I'll take care of her," I crossed my arms. 

"Okay, but only for a few more weeks, then you're coming back home, and we are gonna go out to eat right now, just me and you so put your clothes back on," She told me. "I'm going to go check you out."

Once she was gone I grabbed my phone and texted Stokeley.

Jahbear: Babe guess what

Fateley: You're prego! Yes!

Jahbear: no tf. My moms says i have to go back with her in a few weeks cuz nana cant take care of me anymore.

Fateley: How u feel abt dat?

Jahbear: Ion wanna but she promised she would change so i mean what do I have to lose?

Fateley: Okay, but if that doesnt work out my bed loves you.

Jahbear: Thanks honey.

Fateley: Dont call me tht! Do I look white to you?