Thirty two

Jahseh

"So this is a demon box." Sy said as he sat cross cross on the floor.

"I thought your mom said no demons," I told him. I really cannot do this. I'm not ready to meet my uncle yet. Dad said satan is not someone to have as a friend nor an enemy.

"Babe I'm not here for it," Stokeley whispered to me. "Freeze them."

"No you do it," I whispered back.

"I can't do that, you forget I can't do that. If I do they will be ice cubes," he explained.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jordan asked.

"Porn," Stokeley said.

"Nigga what?" I gave him a look.

"Sorry," he sighed.

"Oh so y'all freak freaks?" Sy asked.

"I don't know?" I shrugged. This is uncomfortable.

Symere closed the demon box. "Ouuu let's play truth or dare?" He asked.

"Better than playing with demons. I'm down." Stokeley said.

"Yeah me too." I agreed.

"Okay. Stokeley truth or dare?" Jordan asked.

"Uhh truth," Stokeley said as he wrapped his arm around me and leaned into the couch.

"When's the last time you guys had sex?" He asked.

"It's been like since before you went to the h-"

"Two months." I answered.

"So y'all don't fuck? Why?" Symere asked.

"I don't know it just hasn't been a priority at the moment," Stokeley shrugged.

To be honest, I haven't even noticed we haven't been having sex. I mean I'm sure Stokeley doesn't mind . He hasn't even asked me to. He's been focusing on making sure I'm okay and I'm good and things like that. Maybe I will sleep with him this weekend. He deserves some sex.

"That's stupid," Jordan laughed.

"And so are you yet no one tells you anything," Stokeley squinted his eyes at Jordan.

"Anyways.." Symere said. "Jahseh truth or dare."

"Truth," I don't trust them enough to let them give me dares.

"How many bodies you got?" Symere asked.

"Three," I said.

"You told me it was two," Stokeley looked at me.

"That I count," I explained.

"Oh yeah, yeah you're right Never mind." He said.

"Jordan truth or dare?" I asked.

"Uh dare," he said.

"Eat a spoonful of mayo mixed with mustard and relish." I told him.

"Now you know damn well I have a weak stummy I can't do that sir," he said.

"Hmm, pussy," I shrugged.

"Oh nah we ain't doing that." He said and got up and left. He came back with mustard relish and mayo on a plastic plate and a spoon. He took a little of each on to the spoon and then ate it. I watched as he slowly swallowed it.

"Ew that smells," I gagged.

"That smells worse than them girls at school," Stokeley said.

"That smells like my moms breath," Symere said.

I choked on air, "I'm sorry what." I laughed.

"My moms breath be smelling like hot ass and corn chips ." Symere laughed. "I think she's gay on the low and eats ass."

"What the fuck," Jordan laughed. "Oh I think imma be sick. My stummy hurts."

I gave him a look and then started laughing.

"Okay okay, Symere truth or dare?" Stokeley asked.

"Truth."

"Why are you so fascinated with demons?" He asked.

"Oh that's dangerous territory sir," I laughed.

"Because Satan is my father," Symere said seriously. "And I must worship my father and make him known."

"Well we are children of god so keep that demon shit dat way," Stokeley laughed.

"Jordan likes it," Symere shrugged.

"I don't like it. I like you. Therefore I deal with it," Jordan put in his word.

The demon box snapped open. "BAD!" Echoes through the house.

"Oh hell nah," I jumped up. "That is where I draw the line." I made a swift motion with my hand and froze Symere and Jordan.

"We gots to go," I told Stokeley.

"Uh babe," he pointed to something behind me.

I turned around and almost pissed myself when I saw the sight before me....