Twenty two

You are welcome for that beautiful picture to bless your eyes this beautiful morning ❤️he's so cute. Like a whittle baaabyy

Jahseh

God.. or my father sent me back to my body last night. But I'm not awake yet. I've been gone for what? Three or four days. He told me when I got here to wake up right away. And I did no such thing. I'm taking a fat ass nap first.

"I don't think he's showing any signs of waking up, we might have to consider pulling the plug," I heard a voice say. I'm assuming that's the bitch ass doctor that saved me.

"Can we talk about it for a minute?" I heard my mom say.

"Stokeley I want you to know that if and when you move on, it's okay. He'd want you to be happy no matter who you move on with," my mom said.

Bitch the fuck. I know it's not you telling my man to leave me, "Uh uh don't speak for me." I said.

I opened my eyes slowly and they were both looking at me.

"My baby," my mom smiled and started crying as she ran over to me.

"Why you trynna pimp out my boyfriend?" I looked at her.

"His ass would wake you because of that," Stokeley chuckled.

"Yes and you're not moving on the fuck?" I glared at him.

"I wasn't going to but okay," he walked over to me. "Jah why? I thought you stopped. You promised me.." he looked down at the cuts all over my arms.

"You knew he was cutting?" My mom asked him.

"He told me he would stop if I didn't tell you," Stokeley shook his head. "I found out on accident."

"Why wouldn't you tell me this?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"It's not his fault," I told my mom.

"Jahseh What is going on? Why are you hurting yourself?" My mom asked me.

I looked at Stokeley and he tensed up. I just knew the things he wanted to do to him. He probably already did.

"N-nothing," I lied.

"No he gets bullied and I thought it stopped when I beat the kid up after he did some fucked up things. But I guess when I was in Chicago it started again," Stokeley explained.

Thanks for exposing me. That's awesome.

"When can I go home?" I asked.

"You can't," my mom said. "Not for two weeks. You have to be held for a psych evaluation,"

"There's nothing wrong with me," I glared at her.

"There is," she said. "You obviously have depression. We already knew you have severe anxiety. I just wanna make sure you're okay."

They aren't sending me to a mental hospital. I swear to dad. See cause god is my dad so I say I swear to dad.

"Listen to her son," I heard my dads voice. I looked around and he wasn't here. This must be that phone thing he was talking about.

"I don't want to go," I said.

"You must," he said again.

No.

"Yes son," he said again.

"I'm not going," I said firmly.

"Jah please, just get help. I'll be here when you get back," Stokeley said.

I said nothing. I instead stared at the blank wall ahead of me. They want to send me away, I'll be away. I won't speak until they let me come home.

"Jah please," Stokeley said again.

I pretended they weren't here. That was easy cause I always feel alone. Now it has become my reality. They are sending me away so I won't be a problem. Just like Isaiah said.

"Oh he's awake?" The doctor walked in. "We should get him to the psych ward immediately."

I glared at him and said nothing. Putting on the emotionalless face that has become my mask.

"He doesn't want to go," my mom sighed.

"He has too, for his safety and yours. When one is in this state of mind, they become unaware of their actions and are sometimes considered violent." The doctor explained.

"Okay but you make it sound like he's really going to hurt us. He would have done it already," Stokeley said.

"Sir he's been sleep, he couldn't do anything," the doctor said.

"I'm not going," I said.

"Then we will have to medicate you and then take you, it's doctors orders," the doctor said.

I looked at my mom and she looked at the floor and nodded her head.

"Easy way or hard way," the doctor asked me.

My eyes teared up as she disconnected the cords from me and began to help me out the bed. She's really finna let them take me?

"I will see you in a little bit," my mom told me.

I gave her a blank stare as the lady pulled me away. I shouldn't have came back. I should have stayed in heaven.

Sorry to interrupt. But does anyone wanna play iMessage games? Comment and I'll give you my #.

Vote
&
Comment
I love you.
-maya