Nineteen

That song got me in my feelings.

Stokeley

I been at my aunts house for three whole days and I just want to go to a hotel. These hoes is wild. They party day and night. When do y'all sleep?

They just don't understand what normal people do at night. Sleep bitch.

"Mom can I please go to a hotel," I begged her.

"Why?"

"Cause They are wild and I want to sleep," I groaned.

"Man go over there and sit down before I tell Jahseh on you," she threatened me. With that I sat my ass down. Jahseh be on me about Listening to my mom. She don't understand how he be abusing me when I don't listen to her. Once he made me go a whole week without any hugs or kisses.

I almost died. I need my daily dosage of hugs. I'm like a human teddy bear man.

"Mom can I sleep in the car then?" I asked.

"Take your whining ass to a hotel, you're getting on my damn nerves." She rolled her eyes. I grabbed my things and was out that door so fast.

Jahseh:

I swear to god imma beat someone's ass. Someone filled my locker up with pads and tampons and wrote "GAY INTERSEX HOE" on my locker with fake blood. I shook my head and walked away fastly to the bathroom before anyone could see me cry. Why is everyone so mean to me?
Ian do shit.

My phone started ringing and it was Stokeley, "hello?" I answered.

"Whose ass I got to beat? Why are you crying?" He asked.

I explained to him what happened, " I don't understand what I did. Why do they hate me so much?" I cried.

"No baby nothing is wrong with you and you didn't do shit. I'm on my way," he said.

"It's going to take you three hours to get here," I said.

"Nah my mom let me come back I was going to surprise you. I'm down the street," he hung up.

I stood up from the floor and walked out of the stall. I was leaving out the bathroom when I ran into someone. Isaiah.

"Sorry man," I said and tried to walk away.

"Nah where you going," he stood in front of me.

"Isaiah please leave me alone I'm not in the mood for your shit today," I sighed.

"You're a worthless piece of shit. That's why your dad killed himself. Cause he didn't love you. And your mom ain't never home cause she don't love you either." He smiled in my face.

I shook my head and walked out the back way of the school. I ran all the way home. It wasn't that far since I lived a few blocks down.

I went upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom and cried.

Stokeley:

"Aye bitch ass nigga? What did you just say to him?" I pushed Isaiah against the locker. Gazzy called me and told me that Isaiah said something to Jah and he ran out of the school crying. I'm finna kill this son of a bitch.