Twenty seven

Two weeks later..

Jahseh

I woke up and stretched out in my Nanas bed. What? I'm spoiled. I'm a grandmas boy. I've been sleepin in the bed with her since I was like one and I will continue until I'm dead.

"Seh you have a doctors appointment today come on," she lightly shook my arm.

"What doctor?" I asked.

"Therapy," she said slowly.

"Ugh," I climbed out of her bed and went into my room. Oh let me get you caught up. I moved in with my nana and it's been good. Still haven't said a word to my mom. I don't know how to tell her that she's hurt me in a way that's made me not want life anymore. So I just don't say anything. I can't.

"Where the hell did you go!" Stokeley asks from my bed. Oh spent the night but I waited till he was sleep and got in the bed with my nana.

"I was sleeping in the bed with my nana," I said.

"Why?"

"Cause I wanted to," I pulled a hoodie over my head and then traded my sweat pants for some pink booty shorts. Just my basic ass outfit.

"I woke up and you were gone," he frowned.

"I'm sorry," I kissed his lips quickly and then walked into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

When I finished I walked back into my room. Stokeley was grabbing his book bag and his phone.

"I'll see you at school," he kissed me. "I love you and call me when you're on your way Okay."

"I love you too." I smiled as he left and then I grabbed my school things and phone before walking so get in my nanas car to go to my appointment. Ew I hate therapy.

They said I have to find some way to lay out my feelings so it's either this or music and I'm not ready to let anyone hear my music so therapy it is.