Thirty one

Jahseh

  Im happy because my nana let me bring my cat to her house. I missed KitKat so much. I walked out my front door to go downstairs. My grandma was going to play bingo so I'm going to her friends house to babysit. Well technically who I'm babysitting is the same age as me but I'm supposed to basically be a cock block tonight. But I talked to the kid and he said he just wants to watch movies and stuff with his boyfriend. I'm supposed to invite Stokeley.

"Ready?" My nana asked my as I grabbed my phone and charger before shoving my wallet in my pocket.

"Yeah. Can we go to subway first? I'm hungry." I asked.

"As long as you're eating I'm happy. That's progress," she smiled. I wasn't eating for a while because I'm getting fat. But I'm being threatened. If I don't eat then I can't stay here anymore.

One hour later...

"Hi I'm Jahseh," I held my hand out to the kid.

"Symere," he smirked at me. "We are gonna have fun!"

"Symere no sacrificing," his mom, Kennedy, said before walking out the front door.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked nervously.

"Wanna play with my demon box until the guys get here?" He pulled me into the living room. I was wearing my yellow vevlet booty shorts and a big black hoodie that I stole from Stokeleys laundry after I washed it. I jumped when I felt hands grab my ankles. I looked down and it was nothing there.

"Oh hell nah," I said. "You playin with demons," I asked.

"Yeah, trust me you will like it, just be nice and respectful to them and they vow to protect you." He said

I can't play with demons, I'm a god.

Do not play with the demons son.

I'm not. I'm trynna get out of this I'm scared.

(Jah is in bold and his dad (god) is in not bold. Okay)

Stokeley is on his way, I told him to hurry.

Thank you. So much.

"Hello! Earth to Jahseh!" Symere waves his hand in my face.

"Wanna play with spirits." He asked.

"I can't." I said.

"Why?" He crosses his brows.

"Cause I'm Christian and I worship God. I can't do that," I said.

"Okay well you can watch then." He turned around. I made a swift motion with my hand and froze him.

I'm not playing with demons today. He can stay right there until Stokeley gets here.

Five minutes passed and then someone was here. I quickly unfroze Symere and then went to open the door. There stood another nigga. I don't know who.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm Jordan." He said.

"Oh come in," I moved out the way to let him in.

"You're the babysitter?" He chuckled.

"Yeah I guess, I don't care, break the headboard just be quiet," I shrugged.

"Bet, But sy wants to watch some scary movie." He said as we walked into the living room. "Hey babe." He kissed Symere on the cheek.

"Hey demon," sy said. He kissed him and then but his lip until blood came out. Then he licked it off. "Tasty. Did you just eat watermelon?" He smirked at

What kind of kinky shit is t- okay.

"Babe that's hurts, you gotta stop doing that," Jordan whined.

"I like the taste of your blood." He smirked.

This some Count Dracula shit.

"Oh let's watch that," sy smiled at me.

"Watch what?" I asked.

"Dracula."

"I said that out loud? I'm sorry." I said quickly.

I was saved by someone knocking. I excused myself and answered the door. "Thank god I was dying." I said when I opened the door and saw Stokeley.

"Don't say that," he said.

"Symere just bit Jordan's lip and ate his blood." I told him.

"Oh this is Satans house?" He said. "I forgot sy lived here. We used to be friends in like freshman year. This kid tried to sacrifice my turtle." He explained.

"What turtle? You don't have a turtle."

"Exactly." He said. He grabbed me by my waist. "What did I tell you about wearing these shorts outside the house."

"Not to wear them outside the house cause I have a big ass and no one needs to see it but me and you? And if you see me wear them outside the house you will punish me." I said.

"So you must really wanna get punished huh?" He asked as he used his left hand to pull my waist and his right hand snaked up my body and wrapped around my waist.

"No daddy," I bit my lips as I looked up at him.

He squeezed my throat slightly. "I think you do."

"I don't think so," I smirked.