Forty three

Guys I am sooooo tired. And I have to go home and pack cause a bitch a moving. I wish I was like white girl rich so I could hire someone to do it for me. That'd be nice.

Anyways..

If I start uploading on YouTube ? Who will watch?

And also

20 votes!
20+ comments!

Jahseh

*three days later*

It's been three days since my nana passed away.

And graduation is coming up in a month. I just don't want to do it. I don't care about graduation anymore.

Yesterday was the funeral. It was beautiful. After we had her funeral, they took her to get creamated. I should be getting her ashes in a few business days.

But I inherited a lot from her. I never even knew she has a will. I got her house, her money. And it's a lot . It was $76,500. And I got her Alexis. ( car). I also got her savings which was another 20,000.

My mom got her vacation house that's in Miami. And she also got another car my nana had. It was a Ford I think.

But I got almost everything anyways.

A/n: ummm I'm bored. iMessage games?

But as of right now, I'm laying in her bed crying. I'm talking to her, hoping she can hear me. It just pisses me off that my father literally gave me every power there is except for the ability to speak to the dead.

I just wish I could have one last moment with her. I wish I could tell her again how much she means to me. How much I love and appreciate her.

Cause she was my mom. And I have no one now. I mean I have Cleo but what me and nana had ,  Cleo and I could never.

My friend are supposed to be on their way over. Stokeley told them I wasn't taking too well so they wanna have a movie night.

"Baby everyone's here," Stokeley pokes his head into my nanas room.

"Here I come," I sat up and took my nanas blanket and wrapped it around me before following Stokeley downstairs to my living room.

I can't believe she gave me her house.

"Hey baby, how are you holding up," Gazzy pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sad," I simply said.

"I brought you some steak and junk food," Deigo said from behind him before he hugged me.

"Thank you," I gave them a small smile.

"We went and got every movie that we used to watch when Diego's parents passed." Gazzy said.

"Yeah they helped me smile a bit. Let's hope maybe they'll get you to feel like .5% better." Deigo said.

"And Pokeley bought you this," Gazzy handed me a gigantic teddy bear that I guess was hiding behind my bed. Like really who needs a bed when you have gigantic ass teddy bear.

"Thanks, " I said as I struggled t grab the bear. I just laid it on the floor and sat on it.

"We love you and we are gonna help you through this, no matter how long it takes." Deigo said.

"Okay " I smiled at them a little before cuddling into my nanas blanket and inhaling her sweet scent.

I'll give you guys more chapters lol

But first can y'all go read this