Ten

Stokeley:

Jahseh's little ass is freaky. We just fucked in the movie theaters. Then two more times in the parking lot. And now we are on our way to get Gazzy and I'm fingering him while I'm driving. His sweet moans filled the car as I pumped two fingers in and out of him. His pwussy is so tight. Like I can barely manage to get Two fingers in it without him whimpering a little bit.

We pulled up to Gazzy house and I started going faster so he could cum one more time. He clenched around my fingers and released all over my hand. I licked my fingers and gave him some tissue to wipe himself off. He pulled his shorts back on just as Gazzy walked up to the car and got in.

"Did you guys just fuck?" Gazzy gasped.

"No," I lied.

"Then why are jahs panties in the backseat?" He picked them up and threw them in my lap.

"Those aren't mine," Jahseh lied.

"Yes they are, I bought you those for your birthday," Gazzy laughed.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and put the panties in my pocket. He ain't getting these back.

"Give me to me," Jah looked at me.

"These are mine now," I chuckled.

"Must be nice," Gazzy groaned as we pulled up to Diego's house.

Jahseh:

"I'll see you inside," Gazzy said as he jumped out the car. Omar walked up to Gazzy and they walked in together as me and Stokeley got out the car. I started to walk up the driveway but Stokeley grabbed my hand.

I turned around and looked at him. He cupped my face with his left hand and kissed my lips. His other hand fell to my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. He broke the kiss and smiled at me, "baby, will you officially be my boyfriend?" He asked me.

I smiled, "no," I pecked his lips.

"No?" He asked.

"I'm just playing, fix your face you look like Omar," I kissed his lips. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend."

"Yay," he hugged me and squeezed me tight as shit. "We going somewhere Saturday, so be ready," he smiled at me while we walked into Deigos house.

Stokeley sat down on the couch next to Omar and pulled me into his lap. I shifted on him until I got comfortable.

"Must be nice," Deigo sighed as he looked at us.

"You didn't have to break up with my mans," Omar glared at him.

"Your 'mans' is a closeted bitch so shut the fuck up," I glared at Omar. "You're not finna come here to make my brother feel bad. I don't care if you date Gazzy I will spazz on you over Deigo don't try me bitch," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah leave him alone," Gazzy got off of Omar's lap and sat next to deigo.

"Why'd you even break up with him?" Stokeley asked.

"He acts like he's embarrassed of me or something. Like around you guys he's all touchy and lovey dovey , but around his other friends he doesn't even want to admit we're friends," Deigo explained.

The front door opened and metri walked in, "Deigo we need to talk," he sighed.

"Every heard of knocking my nigga?" I glared at him.

"I need to talk to you please?" He pleaded as his voice cracked.

"Whatever you wanna day you can say in front of us," Gazzy crossed his arms.

"Alright then," metri nodded his head.

Should Deigo and metri get back together?
Should I make a smutt with Jah and stoke?
Who should have a foursome?
What do y'all think?

Vote and comment

10 votes = new update