Twenty Three

I had this song stuck in my head all damn day..

Billie Ellish (Nurse at the Psych Ward)

Everyone thought it was so cool to stick me with the little. They constantly tease me because my girlfriend is a little. I mean I love her and she's adorable when she's in littlespace. She only slips like two or three times a week. 

"I wans my dada," They boy cried.

"How old are you?" I need to know how much he's slipped so I know how to treat him.

"I'm this many," he hold on three fingers.

"Who is your dada?" I sat down on a chair in his room.

"Pokeley," he smiled. "Him bring me nandy?" He asked.

"You want your dada to bring you candy?" I asked him.

He nodded his head.

"Me no go night night till daddy gets here," he crossed him arms. Does this little boy know that its 2 am?

"You have to go to bed," i sighed. 

He closed his eyes for like a good five minutes so I assumed he was sleep. 

He opened his eyes again and stared at me with emotionless eyes. That look scared me. Thats the look of someone who is ready to die. Someone who just doesnt care anymore.

"You still this many?" I asked as I held up three fingers.

He looked at me, than my hand, than me again and said nothing.

"You ready for bed?" I asked.

Jahseh:

"Dad?" I thought.

"Yes son?" His voice echoes through my head.

"Where am I at?"

"You are in the hospital. They gave you some meds so you been sleep all day." He explained.

"When can I go home?" 

"When you are better," his voice faded.

"You still this many?" A pale girl asked me from across the room. She was sitting in a chair holding up three fingers.

I gave her a blank stare. I meant it when I said I wasnt speaking to anyone.

"You ready for bed?" She asked.

Instead of replying, I laid down fully and pulled the blankets over my body. Sleep soon came over me.

That morning...

I awoken to my blankets being ruffled.

I opened my eyes and a tray of food was sat infront of me on one of those mobile tables. I looked at the food and laid back down. I dont feel like eating. I'm not hungry and that looks like some chewed up hamburger meat. 

"You have to eat to take your meds." A voice said. 

I ignored it and pulled the covers over my head.  If I have to stay here for two weeks, I'm sleeping the whole time.

"You have a visitor, I'll just send him right in."

I sat up thinking it was Stokeley but it wasnt. It was no other than the devil himself.

Isaiah.

"Why did you have to survive?" He asked as he sat at the foot oh my bed.

I thought of ways to kill him in that moment. I dont know why. Maybe he would choke on something. 

The next thing I know, he's choking. What the fu- oh right. I forgot I could do that. I just have to think, and it happens. So I could just break his fingers.

Snap. 

"Oh shit, what the fu-"

His lips. Shut up. Close your mouth. 

I made his lips stuck together. 

You hear that?

Nothing.

Silence.

Perfect.

"If  I was you, I'd leave, unless you want me to kill you," I told him and broke his other finger without moving a muscle.

I laid down and fractured his ribs. He screamed out in pain. Seconds later dozens of nurses rushed into my room. Ya'll not finna drug me again. 

"Get away from me," I said it so calmly that it was the scariest thing I've done. I scared myself. It's about time I start standing up for myself.

"You need to leave sir,"  A nurse told Isaiah. "You are on the not allowed list."

"Man if I want to be here I'll b-"

Broken wrist.

"Ow what the fuck is going on?" Isaiah welped in pain.

I laid down and pulled the blanket over my head. Goodnight love.

I've officially bossed the fuck up.