Twenty five

A/n: Stokeley is in bold and Jahseh is in regular.

Jahseh

Um question? How is god your dad?

Once upon a time my mom fell in love with him when he was down here but he couldn't be with her cause his wife and because she is mortal.

So he cheated?

Yeah. A mistake you better not ever make.

I won't. Wait till we get home. I have a surprise for you.

Food?

Yeah some.. but that's all you need to know for right now.

I sighed as we approached my house. I still haven't spoke to my mom cause that nurse was right. Every time something was wrong my mom never paid attention, she just gave me some antidepressants and told me to go on with my day. Sending me to the hospital was too far. Like I understand considering what I did but I mean there's other solutions. As simple as speaking to me.

My mom is a good parent. I mean she's never home to do anything with me but I have a roof over my head and food I'm my stomach and clothes on my back and I'm grateful for it all but where does the other part come in? Where does the mothering come in?

"So when are you going to talk?" My mom asked.

I just gave her a blank stare and then got out of the car. I walked into the house and then  over to my room. I closed my door and then sat on my bed.

I can speak through my thoughts therefore I can talk to Stokeley. But I'm not ready to actually verbally speak. Cause what the hell do I say?

I have nothing happy to say to anyone, especially my mom. Especially Isaiah. Especially everyone else. I just don't want to talk to anyone. I really just want to be alone in my room so I can sleep in peace but that's not going to happen.

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy!" My door swung open and my mom stood before it.

I looked at her and said nothing.

"Give me that damn phone since you wanna walk around with an attitude!" She yelled.

I took my phone off my desk and gave it to her. I don't know how I'm walking around with an attitude but I won't argue. One thing I never did was argue with my mom. I respect her too much regardless of how she parents.

"Miss Cleo maybe you shouldn't yell at him," I heard Stokeley say.

"He doesn't want to talk to me!" She shook her head.

"Maybe you should ask him why?"