Twenty One

I posted a new youtube video, go like comment and subscribe please. I'm trying to get more views so sharing is appreciated. 

Stokeley

Jahseh still hasn't woke up and it's been three days. Isaiah keeps sending flowers with mean as notes and I'm ready to kill him. But my mom wont let me.

Omar and Taymor said they got peoples about to teach him a lesson today so I guess I can live with that.

"Stokeley, you should go home. Eat, shower and sleep," Miss Cleo told me. 

"No I'm not leaving," I shook my head.

"What about school?" She asked me.

"Gazzy is bringing my assignments. The teachers are emailing me notes that I missed," I told her.

"Okay," she sighed. "Stokeley, if he doesnt wake up... I want you to know that I want you to be happy.. Dont make yourself unhappy because of this situation," she said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Just, dont let this effect your future relationships," she sighed. 

I nodded my head, finally understanding what she was getting at. I'm not thinking about all that right now. I'm not thinking about moving on. I don't want to move on. Fuck all that. I'm not going to have to. Right? Cause he's gonna wake up. Right?

"This is my fault," I said as my eyes filled with tears.

"No it's not," Miss Cleo reassured me.

Jahseh

"Jahseh you are a strong child, you must return home," God said to me. 

"But, sir, I was in hell, excuse my language. But I was bullied and no one wanted me." I argued. God is trying to send my spirit back to my body, but I dont want to return. I want to stay in heaven. I want to be here with the angels.

"You will return son, no time soon, but you will return," he smiled at me. "I'm sorry my wife never would let me keep you. But Jahseh you are one of my own. One of my children from burning flesh. You must return to Cleo, My love, she was beautiful. She must'nt ever know of me. I had to leave and I didnt know she was pregnant. I wasnt supposed to fall in love with a mortal." He told me.

"Wait, you're my dad?" I asked.

"Yes, son." He rubbed my back.

"Then who was that man?" I asked.

"He was the man I sent to care for you and your mother, but he failed his mission miserably when he discovered drugs." He explained.

"So if you're my dad, doesnt that mean I'm some sort of god?" I asked.

"You are the Jamaican God of Love," he told me. "Love comes from you. The energy you give off. The air you breath. You are the love." He told me.

"So do I have like powers?" I asked.

"It starts up here," He pointed to my head. "Then it becomes your body. Your source. Your all." He explained.

"But, sir, I mean dad, how can I be a god if I'm Gay?" I asked.

"Gay is never a sin, love is love. Love is true. Love comes in God's plan. And you are love," He explained. 

"So how do I use my powers?" I asked.

"You think, You think hard, and it will happen. You think protection, you will have it, and I will visit," He told me. "Once a month you can call me down, that's it. The rest is strictly calls." He handed me a small box. 

"How am I supposed to call you?" I asked.

"Think of me, I will appear, and we can talk," he told me.

"So how many powers do I have?" I asked.

"You are the hybrid. Human and god. You have unlimited power. You can end human existence if you wanted to. But manage it, control it. Or you will regret it." 

"Thank you, dad." I hugged him.

"I love you son, but it is time for you to go back," He sighed. "And that boy? You love him?" He asked me.

"Yes, I really do," I smiled.

"He must become of us, it's a rule of ours. It's only right or he will die of old age, you will live forever," He explained.

"How is he supposed to become like me?" I asked.

"Next month, we will meet again, he will be there, I will explain." He said.

"I have one last question," I looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Does this pain and hurt ever end?" I asked.

"I can not answer that, son. Only the future holds your answer."

What  do you guys think about Jahseh being a God? I feel like it's God's Plan.

I mean that is where the tittle came from..