Forty four

Guys I'm in my feelings. Sike nah but I have this friend that's friends with my sister that I really like and I'm nervous cause imma see her this weekend. And she told my sister that I'm "cute" . Sis when she told me I damn near screamed! Cause bro when I tell you I'm crushing.

What should I do?

Anyways

Sorry for not being active, I've been reading more than writing.

But here's your chapter!

30 votes!
45+ comments!

Jahseh:

Three weeks later..

Today is Saturday. Graduation is in three weeks. And I am stressed. My mom is stressing me about clothes, Gazzy is stressing me about a party, Stokeley is asking me what I'm doing after graduation. Deigo is telling me to take my time and do whatever I want whenever I feel I'm ready.

He seems to be the only one who understands because he's lost someone to death before. My mom told me that my dad called and asked about me. See I don't see why he cares.

Cause when he was with us he didn't do anything but treat me like shit for being gay.

But I guess death in a family will bring you sanity back.

It's like, people don't understand what they have until it's gone. Then it's like they finally have that rude awakening. Telling them "WAKE THE FUCK UP! Your life is falling apart."

See, my dad had one of those recently. Because that wasn't the first time he's called asking about me. He asked my mom to take me to dinner with him. But I didn't go. I said I would and then didn't.

She gave him my number so he's been texting me.

Dad: Jahseh can you answer the phone

Dad: Jahseh please we have to talk

Dad: Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy

Dad: Boy if you don't reply to me. I'm trying to get a hold on of you.

After a while I just put him on do not disturb and ignored that my phone existed. Right now I'm packing up my Nanas things from her room, and moving them into the basement. I'm going to be in her room now, cause it's the master room and it reminds me of her. I moved the last box down stairs and then locked the basement door with my key.

I sighed as I looked at a picture of me and her hanging in the hallway.

"I'm going to make you proud," I said to the picture. "I'm going to do what you've always wanted me to do, and I'm going to make you proud."

My nana always wanted me to do music. She's heard me sing before, I used to sing with her when I'd help her around the house. She'd always say "you were born to be a star, change the world." So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to do as best as I can, to make her wishes become a reality. I'm going to face my fear and do what is best.

"Jah!" I heard Stokeley call from upstairs.

"I'm downstairs," I yelled back. I instantly heard his feet coming down the stairs and then I was face to face with him.

"I need to talk to you," he told me. He looked really nervous. I hope it's not bad news. I can't handle anymore bad news.

"Okay," I shuffled my feet around out of habit.

"Um.. so.. I don't think school is really for me, and I like music so I think maybe I want to lean more in that direction," he mumbled.

Wait that's it.

"Why are you so nervous to tell me that?" I laughed. The first time I've laughed all week.

"Uh cause I don't want you to be disappointed in me," he sighed.

"Why would I be? You're being strong and following your dreams, and I think I'm going to do that too. For nana, she always wanted me to do that so imma try." I told him.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, I love you . I could never get mad at you for following your dreams." I told him. Then I walked into his arms and hugged him. I needed hugs. As many hugs as possible. I was in the stage of mourning where I needed some type of comfort.

"Come on, lets get you to bed, it's late," he told me.

I nodded my head and allowed him to lead me upstairs, to my new room. The one that once belonged to my grandma.

"why am I walking?" I rolled my eyes and closed them. When I opened them again, I was in my bed. Stokeley walked into the room.
(He teleported)

"You act like I can do that," he rolled his eyes.

"You can," I smiled.

"How?" He asked.

"It's all up here, think it and it shall appear," I pointed to my head.

"Really?" He smiled. He closed his eyes from a few seconds and then a big ass platter of steak and Mac n cheese appeared on the bed.

"Bye," I laughed and laid down as he sat on the bed and started to eat.

"So I wanted to ask you something," I looked up at him.

"Hmm?" He asked as he stuck a spoonful of Mac n cheese in his mouth.

"So um, you've been practically living with me, so I was thinking that maybe like after graduation, you'd want to move?" I mumbled.

I felt my anxiety rising and a few books fell to the Floor. Stokeley looked at them and then they flew back on the shelf, of his doing of course.

"Yeah of course, plus I can't do this," he stopped and looked at the bed, it raised off the floor and started spinning in slow circles, "at home." He smiled. The bed continued to float.

I smiled. "I can do something better." I looked at the sky, which was dark, with barely any stars. I squinted my eyes, and a few thousand stars began to light up the sky.

"Show off?" Stokeley scoffed.

I smirked and lifted my eyebrow sending his steak dinner away. It disappeared.

"Aye that ain't even right." He crosses his arms and pouts.