Thirty

So um my tia is resting in peace. We are trying to see about my uncle getting her baby. It's sad because the baby's dad is in jail for 10-12 years and her mom just died. The baby is only 6 months old. It's so fucked up.

Here's the link if you wanna see the news

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/2-dead-3-injured-in-shooting-near-i-17-in-phoenix

(I was gonna add the video but I can't do..)

I mean she was only 17. It's so fucked up.

May she Rest In Peace. We love you Shelby❤️always.

_________________________

Jahseh:

I went up to my room to get some more clothes and things while we were here. When I walked in my room was the same as how I left it. Except now I had my phone resting in the center of my bed. Yeah I still haven't gotten that back.

"Jah?" I heard my moms voice. I turned around and she was standing in my door way walking into my room. I looked up at her. She looks miserable. No, she looks how I've been feeling all my life.

"You look good," she told me.

I nodded my head. I don't know what she wants me to say?

"How's school?" She asked.

Bitch now you know damn and good well I don't like school. Don't even try to play me like no fool.

"Still not speaking to me," she said as she walked into my room completely. She sat on my bed. "Can you at least tell me why? Or what I can do to fix it?"

I chuckled.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"How do you tell the woman who gave you life that they made you feel like you didn't want life anymore?" I simply asked as I looked up at her.

She opened her mouth as to say something but quickly closed it.

"Speechless huh?" I sighed.

"I made you feel like this?" She asked me lowly.

"Yeah. You did. And I have nothing else to say to you. I just came to get some clothes while nana picks something up," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I know."