Thirty Four

Trapped-

Trapping myself.
Unraveling feeling.
Lost in the concept of love.
Misunderstood.
Tried, but failed.
I'll end up in hell.
Tried to be strong.
But...
I can't hang on.
To the girl I used to be.
Time's supposed to heal.
All it's done is kill me.
They left.
They lied.
They hurt this heart of mine.

~Officiallymaya

Imma start adding poems in the beginning of my chapters. I wrote them. And if I didnt I'll be sure to give credit.

Run me my
VOTES AND COMMENTS
Bitch.

shoutout to ilovemedonuts because if it wasn't for this kid y'all Wouldn't have got nth 😭😂😂😂

Jahseh

I turned around and there before me, stood Satan himself.

"Oh shit," Stokeley mumbled.

"Nephew!" He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt like I was on fire.

"Ow!" I moved out of his arms. "Why is you so damn hot what the hell?" Oh yeah duh. He's from hell. Im slow shitless.

"Hey," Satan waved at me.

"H-hi." I stuttered, not knowing what to do or say at the moment.

"And I see you're the man of the hour," he looked at Stokeley.

Stokeley crossed his brows and then nodded his head.

"I have to say, Nephew, you can do way better," Satan chuckled as he lighting, playfully shoved my shoulder. I could feel Stokeley get mad. "You smell like ass." He looked at Stokeley.

I shook my head and rubbed my temples.

"Okay?" I sighed getting slightly irritated. This nigga is rude as hell. Well he is straight from hell so what exactly did I expect.

I stepped away from him and sat next to Stokeley. "Nice to meet you uncle." I gave him a small smile.

"You as well," he smiled. "I see you've met my son." He turned at looked at Symere.

"I should have known that was your son with his demonic ass," Stokeley said.

"Yeah, he's my prized one. I'm going to make him king of the underworld one day." He smiled at him.

"That's nice of you," I smiled.

"You're day will come. I'm sure Zeus has plans for you," he said. "Anyways, I have to be going the hounds are loose again." And with that he vanished.

I grabbed the Demon box from the floor and hid it behind the tv stand. "Aint no point in hiding it he probably got like four more in his closet," Stokeley chuckled.

"Cause I can now shut up," I chuckled and sat next to him on the couch. Then the thought of our earlier conversation came to my head and I frowned.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Does it bother you?"

"The demons? Nah it's all new to me but it don't bother me." He shrugged.

"No, I mean does it bother you that haven't done anything in like two months," I asked.

"We do do stuff. We went to the movies last week, and last night we went to IH-"

"Now you know damn well that's not what I'm talking about," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh.. ohh." He said. "Oh no I wouldn't let something like that bother me. Relationships ain't just about sex. Honestly we have more fun when we just chill out watching movies or something. Like believe me I want to I always will, but I'd take cuddling and watching Disney movies or anime with you any day over having sex." He said.

I smiled, "really?"

"Really." He smiled down at me.

I kissed his lips and then pulled away, "I got you tonight."

He smirked.

The end

That's the last chapter y'all getting for this book cause y'all ghost reading. So I thank you for joining me in this journey. I appreciate y'all.

Bye see ya