Twelve

Jahseh:

"Are you ready to be a dad?" Gazzy asked me as me, him and Stokeley walked to biology.

"Oh shit I forgot we were getting the babies today," I groaned. I don't want to take care of a doll. "I want a real baby the fuck is a doll?"

"What?" Stokeley short me a panicked look.

"Well not right now dumb ass," I rolled my eyes.

"You finna watch the way you talk to me," he looked at me.

"Awh that's cute, turns around for me," I smiled as we entered the classroom, taking our seats in the back.

"Why are you so mean to me?" He pouted.

"I'm sorry," I kissed his nose and smiled at him.

"I love you," he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"Okay class, today we will be getting the babies," miss Nora said. "You will have to name the baby. Feed it. Bath it. Change diapers. These babies are worth $2,000 a piece. Do not damage the dolls." She explained.

She distributed out the dolls and Stokeley was talking my ear off about names. The teacher gave us a girl so thankfully we don't gotta make her Stokeley junior cause that ain't it sir.

"What about Ziya?" He asked.

I smiled, "that's actually cute. That could work."

"And her last name can be Onfroy Goulbourne," he suggested.

"Yeah," I shrugged. It's a doll why is he so damn excited?

"Okay , take out your laptops, program that baby's name into the doll. And program the parents names into the doll," she explained.

I pulled out my computer, and started the assignment. "Hey, you're Jahseh right?" Some girl came and sat on my desk.

I nodded my head. "You're so adorable, but my big brother likes you, he wants to take you on a date," she smiled. I just gave her a blank stare. "His name is Craig. That's him over there," She pointe to a man across the classroom. I looked over at him. I mean he's cute or whatever but I like dark skins. Translation, if your name ain't Stokeley, I'm not interested. And thems facts.

"He's taken," Gazzy stepped in.

"By who?" The girl asked. She looked around the classroom.

I turned to look at Stokeley and he looked irritated. "Uh him," I nodded at him.

"Oh aren't you the one that beat up Isaiah?" She asked him.

He nodded his head. "Well I have a cousin for you," she smiled.

"Im about to cut this bitch in the neck," Gazzy laughed violently. That laugh scared the shit out of me.

"Well do you want me to hit him up for you?" She asked Stokeley.

"No but I want you to close your legs and go away," he smiled at her.

A look of hurt and embarrassment washed her face as she turned to walk away. "Okay that was mean." I looked at Stokeley. "You didn't have to call her out like that."

"I mean she was being annoying," he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but you can't just be mean to people. You should have said no thank you you're not interested or something," I sighed.

"Sorry," he sighed.

"It's cool," I shrugged.

"So what are we doing this weekend?" Gazzy asked.

"It's Monday and you're already talking about weekend plans?" I chuckled.

"Well Deigo is sad and he misses metri but he doesn't want to be with him cause he's hurt," Gazzy explained. "So I wanna like get him out the house or something."

"Yeah me too, I wanna best his ass," I shook my head. "Like Deigo is so adorable who couldn't love him and wanna show him off?"

"I know, that stupid whore," Gazzy rolled his eyes. "And I'm mad at Omar because he knew that metri was cheating and never said shit."

"Did you know?" I asked Stokeley.

"I don't go to Omar's house, we always go to metris house or mine, so if he did sleep with his sister, nah I didn't know," he explained. He better not be lying.

"Okay," I sighed. "Let's just have a sleep over, just us. No boyfriends," I suggested.

"Oh we haven't done that in a long ass time," Gazzy got excited. "I'll get snacks, you handle entertainment and Deigo can just show up," Gazzy said.

"Yeah okay," I nodded.

Friday Night:

"Baby I miss you," Stokeley said over FaceTime.

"You saw me like fifteen minutes ago," I smiled. "I have to go, Deigo is here. I love you," I made a kissy face.

"I love you more, bye," he hung up.

"Hey bitches!" Deigo smiled as he walked into my room.

"Hey whore," Gazzy laughed.

"Man I needed this," Deigo said as he sat his duffel down and flopped down on my bed. "What are your boyfriends gonna do without you guys?"

"They are going to some party at Coolies house," Gazzy said.

"Oh them parties is tuff, last time I went to work up, I woke up in a girls bed. And I'm a bottom," Deigo laughed.

"I wish that nigga would," I shook my head. "Nah He ain't that stupid. I hope."

"Nah you good, Omar is with him," Gazzy reassured me.

"Isn't Omar the one that knew metri was cheating but didn't say shit?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You know what?" Gazzy looked at me. "You're right, imma beat his ass if he does some stupid shit."

"Guys lets get on monkey app and ask for rates," Deigo said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Bet," I smiled.

He opened the app and set his phone up on my dresser while Gazzy put on some music.Fuck it up came on and I started twerking cause that's my shit.

"Little butch really fuck it up, onna handstand doing tricks fuck it.." Gazzy sang along as he pulled his phone out and started recording me. "fuck it up bestfriend!" He hyped me up. I stopped cause my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Stokeley. But I pressed decline. Tonight's about me and my vrothers.

Why y'all think Stokeley was calling?...
Y'all finna hate me for this next chapter..