1

Blake P.O.V.   [Blake in media]

"Aye bro are you finally ready to go?" I asked my best friend Carson who is just admiring her self in the mirror. "Yes damn, can I just take a moment to appreciate how sexy I am?" She asked fixing her snapback.

"Um nigga self appreciation ain't paying for gas....so now you know damn well I left my car running so mafucka let's go." I answered grabbing my keys while walking out her room. "Yo wait up!" She yelled tryna catch up to me. I roll my eyes at her getting into my car waiting for her goofy ass. "You ain't have to leave me like that my nigga" She huffs putting her seatbelt on.

"Oh" I reply starting the car.
"Man stop with that oh shit it's so annoying." She said grabbing the aux cord plugging her phone in blasting blue face (💀). I gave her a quick glare before turning my eyes back on the road.

"Bro turn this shit off." I said she rolled her eyes. "Man ight." she scoffed turning the song. The car ride got quiet until we pulled up at Walmart (my fav place ever besides the strip club🙂) and she gave a confused look.

"We're here because?" She asked with a confused look."Carson this goin be my fifth time telling yo slow ass this. Mom told me Sunday I needed to take you to get your school supplies. Because obviously we have school tomorrow an you goin look slow showing up to school with no supplies." {A/N Carson is a year younger then Blake she a junior} I answered shaking my head at her.

"Oh yeah I forgot we have school tomorrow but why she tell you to get me school supplies? I'm grown." she replied folding her arms. "You grown but you have no job nor a car and you live wit ya momma." I pointed out.

She smacks her lips grabbing a chart. "Okay but you live wit yo momma too." she argued.
"Never did I say I was grown I am a teenager and you know I'm looking for my own apartment don't be funny." I shot back.

"Yeah yeah nigga but when you do get your apartment? I'm finna have my own room and imma have all my whoops up in there." she says smiling.

"Um Nigga no you ain't finna have no little hoe up in my place. You shouldn't even be doing that at yo momma crib." I pointed out. She shrugs, " yeah yeah." she replies.

After Carson and I get her supplies of course she going make me stop at chick-fil-la. We pull up to the house I see someone carrying boxes into the house.

"Who dat?" I asked. She smiles unbuckling her seatbelt. "That's Chris my cousin, she's moving in with us" she answers grabbing the bags in the back seat.

I nod helping her get the bags. I forgot she told me her cousin was moving in I never asked why but it's not my business. Me and Carson walk upstairs setting down the bags I walk back out I turn the corner bumping into someone.

"Oh shit my bad." I say to them.
"It's fine don't worry about it." they say. I took a good look at them it was Carson cousin.
"You must be Blake right?" She asked. "Yeah, Chris right?" I asked back. She nods licking her lips, it look like she was finna say something else but she was cut off by Carson.

"Chris I missed you man!" She says giving her a hug. " Missed you too cuzzo" Chris replies taking carsons hat and putting it on her head." You need help carrying your boxes in?" I asked Chris. "Yeah only if you don't mind." she answers giving me a smile.

We go back downstairs grabbing boxes out of the truck of her car.
After we finished bringing in all the boxes we ordered pizza and just started talking about random shit.

"So Blake you got a girl?"Chris asked giving a little smirk while putting her drink up to her mouth. "Yeah her name Talia we been together for two years now." I answered smiling.

"That's wassup." She replied. 
"How bout you?" I asked curious. "Yeah her names Najah been together for a year." She answered. "Okay I get everybody boo'd up but me damn!" Carson huffed typing on her computer.
"First off you single cause you a hoe." Chris pointed out.

"I ain't a hoe c'mon Blake defend me on this one." Carson pleads I just laugh at her while shaking my head."Can't defend something that's true." I explained. "Damn y'all just meet and y'all already ganging up on me ain't that a bitch." Carson mumbled.

Me and Chris laughs then she gives me a wink I felt a little spark in my stomach but ignored it and kept on with the conversation.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, I started writing this like a year ago now I'm just tryna finishing what I started🤦🏽‍♀️💯. But anyways I know it wasn't that interesting but give it sometime.
Stay gay and have a good day😘