8

Chris P.O.V. [Taila in media]

"Why just why?!" I groan opening my eyes to my non stop ringing phone.
C~ what Carson?
Cr~nigga hello to you to but anyways I'm finna be over in twenty. I'm bored I'm finna have momma drop me off.
C~yeah yeah okay.
*end of convo*

To be honest I don't know what the fuck she said I'm half sleep. But anyways Blake mumbles something in her sleep turning toward me all the way. I chuckle at her and covered her naked upper half.

Yeah last night we was just going crazy she a damn freak she lucky I ain't have the book bag or it would've been a whole different story. But moral of the story we went to bed with ass and titties hanging alllllll the way free.

"Morning baby boy." She whispers moving on top of me laying her head on my chest.
"Morning beautiful." I whispered back "I ummm.. can't feel my lower half." she says hiding her face in my neck.

I chuckle rubbing circles on her back. "Damn I must have gave it to you real good huh?" I ask.
She sucks her teeth ignoring my question. "I don't know you gonna have to show again" She reply sitting up straddling me. She smirks take her two braids fluffy her hair out then runs her fingers threw it pushing it all to the back.

"That high key just turned me the fuck on" I say huskily admiring her naked body
I lean up to kiss her and the door flings right open. "WASSUP BIH-HOLLY SHIT BALLS!" Carson tells dropping whatever she had in her hand quickly covering her eyes.

Blake curses under her breathe while getting off of me quickly before thrown on some clothes. I looked at Blake and she didn't say anything she was lost for words as was I."Uhhhhummm you can turn around now" I chuckle a little.... look I'm tryna lighten the mood.

Carson turns around looking at me crazy.  "Bitch I caught my best bro on top of my fav cuzzo and you laughin like I just told yo ass a knock knock joke see nah man" She says with a hint of anger in her voice.

I opened up my mouth to say something but she beat me to it. "Nah I'm just fuckin wit y'all I knew from the start y'all was goin like each other. I maybe slow but I ain't that slow just next time put a damn sock on the door or sum and didn't I warn yo ass I was on the way or yo ass ain't give a fuck?" She asks titling her head.

"Yeah so my ass was half asleep." I answered shaking my head. " Yeah yeah nigga sad case moving on" She says plopping down in the computer chair."Wait a minute y'all in relationships?,wassup with that?"

Me and Blake looked at each other and quickly looked away. Remembering the fact we never talked about where this left us.
"We didn't get to uhh... talk about all that yet." Blake murmurs while rocking back and fourth on the heel of her feet. Carson opens her mouth to say something but stops and just nods her head. Thank fucking god.

"Well imma go get some food I'll just meet y'all downstairs." Carson said before walking out the door. "So um what does this mean?" Blake asks looking at me but quickly looks away.
"I don't know what do you want it to mean?"

She looks up at me going into deep thought. "I don't know we both in heavy ass relationships everything happen so fast." She answers sighing. I was kinda hurt but understood because it was the truth I ain't never been no relationship wrecker but for Blake man I was willing to make a assumption.

But the thing was ... was she?
"Let's just keep it between us maybe just act like nothing ever happen." I blurted our. Disappointed showed on her but quickly was covered up by a fast nod. What In the fuck did I just do?

After showering and cleaning up her room we went to join Carson in the living room. I shake my head at her yelling at the tv she was eating a big ass bowl of cereal yelling at the tv.

"Bihhhh that's what you get for messing with yo cousin uncle grandad baby mama!"
Me and Blake looked at each for a second then bust out laughing. This lil nigga goin be the death of me I swear.

"What these mofos be doin some crazy ass shit." She claims stuffing more cereal in her mouth. I look over at Blake I couldn't help but to stare. Even though we decided to act like nothing happen don't me I can't still look, flirt and ect. She glances at me but quickly looks away.

"Oh and don't worry I'm not goin tell nobody that y'all was fucking." Carson says breaking the silence in the room.
I slapped the back of her head then sat back down in my seat.
I grown mentally knowing I was going to miss having her like that.

She really made me feel some type of way....a way I never felt before. And to top all that off she has some soul snatchin head man. "So who got strapped?"
Y'all better pray for her

Hope y'all fuckin with this chapter. I know it was kinda short I wrote it like in the middle of night,I was bored as hell but I hope y'all have an amazing day💕