33

Chris P.O.V. [Brie in media]

"Uh nigga you cheatin." I smacked my lips tugging at Sunni controller. "Nigga I ain't cheatin you just mad I'm whoopin yo ass." She said chessin. "We back!" Carson announced walking into the room with bags in their hands.

"Food!" Sunni yells. We pause the game walking into the kitchen. "Thank you mi amor." I smiled taking my food out the bag. Today was a Friday night we all decided to sleep over at Blake's. And who I mean by we all is Carson, Sunni and I.

It's only been about over a month since we all started hanging with Sunni and we were all getting close. But Carson believes Sunni tryna be more then just a friend when it comes to Blake and I. Sometimes I think the same but I don't really sweat it neither does Blake. "Aye after we eat let's go on a walk." Carson suggested.

"Ion mind" Sunni shrugged. "You down baby?" I asked Blake. "I'm down let's just not get into no hood rat situation." She laughs. "Man the hood rat ness always comes to us." Carson says putting her hands up. "You and Blake always fightin some damn body." I chimed in.

They both gasped in union. "How dare you say those lies!" Carson says in a dramatic tone. "Babygirl be throwing dem hands." Sunni laughs. "You don't even know." I join her laughter. "Okay now I don't even be fighting a lot." Blake says defensively.

"Bruh now you know you a fuckin lie." Carson straight faced Blake. "How many fights you been in?" I asked raising a brow. "None of yo damn business" She answered flicking me off. "15" Carson answered. "Carson you finna be the sixteenth since you wanna tell my business." Blake says playfully. "Damn all that fighting for what?" Sunni asked.

"It's actually pretty simple bitches and niggas always tryin me." She shrugged. "You need a damn therapist." Carson shakes her head. "Shut the fuck up" Blake smiled at her. We continued eating and talking when we finished we got ready for are walk. "Wait lemme grab something real quick." Blake said before rushing up the steps.

She came back down with a white and red skateboard with a whole bunch of stickers covering the bottom. "Okay now I'm ready." She smiled. We started walking down the street playing around. "Damn man you know what we forgot all about?" Sunni laughed. "What?" We all asked confused. "Prom is dead ass three weeks away." She answered. "

Bro why the fuck I really forgot all about prom." Blake laughed. "Man ion care if I'm not a senior I'm still crashing that bitch." Carson said taking her slides off. "Nigga what is you doing?" Sunni asked her confused. "I rather walk in my socks." She answers continuing to walk.

"Them corner classes gettin to her." I said to Sunni. "I promise you." She said trying to hold in her laugh. We all turned a corner and my whole mood changed. "Man you gotta be fucking kidding me." Carson cursed under her breath.

"What?" Sunni asked confused looking towards the other side of the street. "Nothing let's just keep walking." Blake answered picking up her board then taking a hold of my hand. "She better stay over there cause I meant what I said last time I saw her." I spoke coldly.

Carson looked over at me,"When you meet Bonnie?" Carson asks. "Man a while back I caught her ass following me and Blake." I roll my eyes thinking about that day. "Aye let's sit on that bench real quick a nigga legs given out." Sunni laughed with her hands on her knees.

We laugh at her then sit on the bench. We all sat in quiet watching the cars pass by. "A nigga still low key hungry." Carson announced still looking at the road. "Same" We answered back. "And I thought I was a fat ass" Carson says playfully.

Sunni nudged her head playfully and took her hat putting it on her head. "Take care of my baby." Carson playfully cries. "I'll protect it with my life" She replies playing along. "Ugly asses" I said playfully. "Carson yeah but me neverrrrr" Sunni dragged out. "Just fried as hell" I shoved her softly.

"Awl what a beautiful friendship." I heard someone say behind us. We all looked back confused but our confusion turned into anger quickly. "Just when I thought we was done with yo ass" I groaned. Brie smirked then said, "you'll never be done with me I'm here forever." I stood walking towards her getting in her face.

"Aye Essie chill" Sunni says pulling me back. Before I could say anything Brie cut me off. "Wait... Sunni?" Brie asked walking towards Sunni. "Aye!" I yelled walking towards Brie. "No It's okay" She waves me off. I stop and just look at them confused as hell. "I missed you baby." Brie smiles. "Baby?!" Carson shouted confused.

"Wait a damn minute..." Blake said looking at them back and fourth. "Tuh I'm not yo damn baby never was my nigga." Sunni laughed. "Hm don't front like dat." Brie smacks her lips. "Man I don't know what the fuck going on but you need to get out of here." Sunni fanned her off.

"You Lucky I got some things to handle but I'll be back for you" She paused and looked at Blake. "The both of you" She smirked. "Come near either of them I'll kill you." I growled at her. She didn't look at me or say anything she just walked off. "I'll explain when we get to the house." Sunni sighed. "Uh yeah cause a nigga feel like they in a reality show no cap." Carson shook her head.

We walked back to the house in silence I think we was all tryna figure out how in the hell Brie know Sunni. Blake unlocked the front door and we all went into the living room. "Okay we listening." Blake says sitting on the floor in between my legs. "Wait hold on real quick." Carson says before running into the kitchen then came back with some chips and cookies.

"Okay go ahead." She smiled. "Nigga she explaining shit not telling a ghost story." Blake said glaring before taking her chips. "Well shit a nigga be hungry but anyways sunni go ahead homie." She took a deep breathe then started to explain. Lord please don't let it be no crazy shit.

👀
Don't forget to vote💕
Stay gay and have a blessed day❤️