25

Chris P.O.V.

"Leave me alone damn." Blake laughed at me getting in the car.
Blake's mom well should I say my mom now because she loves me. Back on the topic, she gave us a list for the grocery store,but for some reason I just wanna fuck Blake so bad right now.

"Come on mi amor just real quick?" I wiggles my eyebrows at her. "Chris stop I'm driving." She said tryna be serious. I roll my eyes, "Okay well stop the damn car pull over or sum cause I got the strap in the back." I continued while rubbing against her thigh.

"Girl bye." She laughed more fanning me off. "Just real quick." I pleaded.  squeezing her spot on her thigh. She squealed reading the brakes quickly I smirked at her. She pulled into a abandoned parking and turned the engine off.

"Hurry up before I change my mind" she said hiding her smile. We both climbed into the back seat and began taking our clothes off. I grabbed her neck roughly putting my lips on hers. She let out a soft moan while I traced my fingers down her stomach.

"Fuck me papi" she moaned out
Damn she must've wanted it from the jump... nasty ass. I slide two fingers in her pumping in and out of her in a past pace.
She gripped my hair putting her face in my neck bitting softly on my naked skin.

"Ahhhhh d-damn" She gasped as I slid another finger in her wet paradise. I put my thumb up to her clue while I continued to finger her. "Oouuu I'm close" She moaned out again.
Her legs began to shake I sped up putting my fingers in deeper.

"Oh my g-god" she semi screamed creaming all over my fingers. I removed my fingers putting them in my mouth watching her catch her breathe.
"Damn calling out to god huh?" I asked smirking.

"I will hurt you." She threatens putting her clothes on.
"Hmm aggressive." I gave her a cheeky smile getting in the drivers seat knowing she finna take a quick nap. I decided to go to a more far away store just so she could get that lil power nap, because I'm nice like that.

"Baby cmon." I shake her gently.
"I'm up." She replied bringing her seat back up. We walked into the store arguing over who goin push the cart, I said fuck it and let her. "So what momma need?"
I asked trailing right beside her.

"Vanilla, them little cappuccino things, bagels, and salad mix you know which one she like I forgot." She spoke looking down at the list in her phone. "Y'all asses being eating healthy an shit I gotta start getting like that"
"How you think I got all this?" She asked grabbing the sides of her basket shorts shaking her ass.

"You too much" I said jokingly pinching her ass cheek.
After we finished grabbing everything we went over to check out but this damn girl kept looking at us. "Mi amor"
"Hmmm" She hummed looking down at her phone.

"Do you know her?" I asked
She looked up and I pointed to the light skin stud that wasn't looking over at us anymore.
"Sadly yes." She answered slowly. "Who is she?,cause she been staring at us since we first got in line."

"Her names Bonnie, she one of Bri's friends from her gang." She answered grabbing my hand.
"Oh okay but you okay?" I asked.
"Yes I'm fine baby don't worry maybe it's just a coincidence." she shrugged.

I hope it is cause if I find out that bitch got people stalking my baby everyone gettin fucked up.
After Blake and I paid for the groceries as we headed to the car I knew the bitch was following us.

"Mi amor take the rest of these groceries in the car and I'll meet you in there in a second." I spoke handing her my bags. She knew exactly what I was gonna do so she didn't ask no questions.

She began walking faster then me because I slowed down on purpose. When she reached the car I went into my waistband and pulled out my gun. "You got one minute to explain why yo weird ass following me and my girl." I said sternly still pointing the gun at her chest.

She threw her hands up tilting  her head to the side. "Oh so Blake got her a lil cholo now how cute." she laughed. I cocked the gun sitting my finger on the trigger. "Thirty seconds and I'm not playin." I said giving her a cold look.

"Damn ight chill my bad I'm just doing what I was told to do." She shrugged. "So you was told to stalk us?" I asked scrunching my face. "Nah not you Blake I'm more like her babysitter." She answered.

"She don't need no damn babysitter. And tell Bri I said, leave and stay away from Blake or I'll hunt her down my damn self. As for you if I catch you near us or her I don't give a fuck if you across the fucking street I will shoot your ass no hesitation we clear?"

"Yeah bro we good" she cleared her throat. I put my gun back in my waist band walking over to the car. "Was everything okay?" She asked worried. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips shaking my head yes.

*Blake's house
"You so damn fineeee!" I yelled loudly pulling her into me.
"Your very extra" She giggled.
She think I'm just playing around Nah man she really is beautiful. To be honest one of the most beautiful girlsI've ever seen specially them beautiful eyes. And the way she look to the way she carriers herself.

"Hell no I'm not you lookin very edible right now." I licked my lips admiring her body. She only had on red briefs that hugged her curves real damn nice and a tight beater. "Chris no, not right now." She said catching my drift.

"Why not?" I smirked touching her nipple piercings she got a couple weeks ago. "Because I said so." She answered brushing me off. "Well since we gotta do things the hard way." I said then pushed her against the wall, she moaned looking up at me.
Don't want it my ass.
It's finna be a good night.

Online work finna kill a nigga man,life so stressful, and my whole week been so damn bad all I can do is laugh about it💀💯. But anyways
*Carson P.O.V.'s ?

Stay gay and have a great day🥰