10

Chris P.O.V.

"Hey baby" Talia squeals pulling Blake into a hug I mentally roll my eyes keeping my attention on my phone. The last thing I wanna see if is my baby huggin that bitch.

"Hi Chris." Talia says dryly
I turn my head smiling slowly lifting my middle finger. Blake shoots me a "imma beat yo ass" look so I put it down.
"Her ass always rude to me." She whines to Blake.

"Y'all both rude to each other but anyways watchu doing here?"Blake asked kinda annoyed. I chuckle but quickly cover it with a cough cause I smooth like that. "I just wanted to see you maybe thought we could chill and yakno." She whispers but loud enough for me to hear.

My hear stung for a second I really wanted to snatch this bitch up and throw her out the window. But sadly I can't do that only because I ain't wanna go to jail for attempted murder.

"She's busy tonight." I blurt out. Talia turns to look at me I stifle a laugh watching Blake stand behind her with a confused ass facial expression. "She's helping me go job hunting now that my cars all fix up gas ain't goin pay its self."  I say giving her a fake ass smile.

Talia turns to look at Blake again and I sit up from the bed looking at Blake. I smirk before putting my tongue between my two fingers flicking it. She Tried to keep her composer while talking to.

"Oh well tomorrow then?"
She asked. "yes come at six." Blake answers. "Okay baby I gotta go I love you byeeee!" Talia says kissing both of Blake's cheeks I gag then laugh. She looks back at me rolling her eyes before leaving the room.

"Job hunting really?"Blake asked laughing. I shrug, "Aye it worked didn't it?, exactly shut up." I say laughing with her. "Come here." I say to her while setting my phone done
She walks over to the bed laying next to me I grab her neck pulling her into a slow kiss.

I pull back looking at her beautiful face I brung my hands up to her cheeks slightly wiping them. "I don't like that shit." I say giving her new kisses on her cheeks. She laughs rolling her eyes. "You jealous baby boy?" She asks smirking.

I sit on her lap straddling pushing her back gently."Jealous of what exactly?" I asked looking down at her while trailing my hand down her stomach I see goosebumps form on her arms. "I don't know you tell me?"

I didn't say anything I continued sliding my hand down her body reaching the hem of her briefs I slid my hand in rubbing slowly on her clit. She closes her eyes letting out a quiet moan while I start kissing her neck still rubbing on her now swollen clit.

After a little while I slam two fingers in her making her jump a little. "Chris." She moans out softly. I promise you her moans be making me wanna risk it all they was just so sexy. I keep stroking my fingers in and out her at a slow pace just to tease. "Stop teasing you know I don't like that shit."she hissed out of frustration.

I slid another finger in her speeding up the paste right after.
"Ahhh mmmm faster" She moaned out digging her nails into my back. I do as told speeding up I let out a low groan feeling her nails dig deeper into my skin. I feel her legs shake under me and I slow the paste down smirking in her neck.

"Why you slow down?"she breathes out confused. I speed up the paste again but only this time faster. She throws her back taking her hands off my back placing them on the sheets gripping them tightly. "What's my name?" I ask her in a raspy tone.

"Ahhh I'm not saying shit." She moaned out trying to be sound serious. I started to move my fingers ever faster a couple seconds later her legs started shaking even more. Her moans became louder and longer.
"What's my name"I asked again bitting down on her neck.

I felt her walls tighten around my fingers I pushed in deeper as soon as I did her back arches off the bed. "Mmmm fuck ! PAPI!" She moaned out loudly creaming all over my fingers.

"That's what hell I thought you better recognize." I said smirking.  "Go to hell." She says breathless. "Awl I'm finna go somewhere else lil daddy." I replied positioning myself in between her legs give her a smirk before diving in.
Awl she really thought I was done

A nigga is really tired like I promise you 🥴but anyways I really wanna thank y'all for sticking around reading this story means a lot to me and I was thinking about giving Carson her own book how y'all feel about that?