16

Chris P.O.V.

"Lexi bye bro cause you really weird as fuck." I said laughing.
The whole time I'm at work she keep tryna get me to talk about my sex life with Blake. Talking bout she wanna watch an shi blah blah blah.

"Come onnnnn just one time?" She smiled big. "Fuck nah" I manage out still laughing.
Okay so like nobody know about my actual girlfriend but I mean ion mind cause like ..... anyways.
"You no fun." She frowns walking back over to her station.
~~~~~~~~
*After work , At home
I pulled in the drive way smiling I couldn't wait to see Blake. We didn't have school today because some type of school teacher day. They had me scheduled early as hell but I ain't care because I would be able to spend my day wit my baby.

Them niggas made me come in a six to help bring in packages like bitch but anyways. I walked in the house shutting the door quietly slipping my shoes off.

I tip toed upstairs almost falling on my damn head like a slow ass. I walked in the room I laugh quietly seeing her sprawled out all over the bed. Her hair every damn where I couldn't see her face just her naked back.

She just so damn beautiful and peaceful when she sleep but if I wake her up I know dats my ass. I walked into the bathroom turning the water on. "Awl she so sweet." I say looking at the clothes that are set out for me on the stand in the bathroom.

It's the little things she does for me that makes me special ugh I really lov- I mean like this girl man. I get in the shower wetting my hair and my face man it felt like heaven man. When I tell you one of my favorite things out to take a shower cause ain't nun wrong with staying fresh.

After my shower I did my hygiene and dried my hair putting it in a messy bun. I walk out the bathroom setting my clothes in my hamper then put my phone on the charger. I turn around jump seeing Blake awake naked on top of the covers just watching me.

"Damn girl you scared the hell out of me." I laugh grabbing my chest. "Sorry I heard the shower I knew you were here." She answers giving me a small smile. I could tell that she was still tired. I walk over to the bed grabbing her neck softly giving her a nice kiss.

"Mmmm I missed you" she whispers wrapping her hands around my neck. "Really?Because you was hugging the bed literally hugging it like you were happy I left." I laugh. She smacks her lips. "Shut up and come lay with me." She demands.

"Yes ma'am." I say grabbing her ass. "Girl" she laughs.
I shoot her a wink getting into bed. As usual she gets on top gives me a kiss on the cheek then puts her face in my neck. I don't know why but after that I was knocked the hell out.

~~~~~~ Three hours later*
"Baby wake up." I hear Blake say in my ear putting her hand in mines. "Yes mhm I'm up." I state with my eyes closed rubbing her ass with my other hand. Can't help it man shit soft as hell.
"You always rubbing my booty lil ugly." she jokes.

I open my eyes, " Who ugly mami?" I asked her. "You and stop calling me that." She blushes siting up on me. "Yakno you like dat shit." I laugh at her softly. She playfully rolls her eyes caressing my stomach.

She always rubs on me when something on her mind well or she horny. "What's wrong?" I asked her while caressing her thighs in a comforting way.
"Nothing I just really glade you in my life. And I really care about you a lot." She says tryna not make eye contact with me.

I sit up and lift her head by her chin softly though. "Hey no need to be shy I feel the exact same way I'm starting to feel complete since you been in my life." I say honestly.

She smiles at me the same smile that made me fall for her ass.
I pull her close to me wrapping my arms around her waist. I bit my lip feeling her pussy on the hem of my shorts. "I want you right now." I say bringing my hand down to her lower stomach.

She puts her face in my neck licking my spot I let out a low groan. "Then you can have me." She whispered grabbing my hand placing my two fingers by her pussy entrance. This girl a damn freak man like god was really looking after a nigga.

"Ahh" She moans in my ear lowering herself on them. I couldn't even say anything I just watched her basically fuck herself. She starts bouncing up and down holding on to my shoulders. I could feel her juices slide down my hand I couldn't wait to lick them bitches up.

I grab her neck roughly putting my fingers in deeper.
"Oooooo f-fuckkkk" She drags our tilting her head a little. She just kept going like damn girl she determined as hell. I felt her walls tighten then she started to leak even more. I sped up cause her to drag her nails into my skin.

"Cum for me baby" I whisper to her. "Mmmmm s-shit Chrisssss" She moaned out one last time putting her face in my neck. She started slowing down I just watched everything leak out of her. She sat there for a couple of seconds breathing heavy losing her grip on me.

She slides off my fingers carefully but stays on my lap. I put my fingers in my mouth without hesitation I could taste her all damn day.
"Blake I wanna be with you"

Stay gay and have a good dayyyyy🤍