2

Blake P.O.V. [Carson in media]

BEEP....BEEP...BEEP!!!!
"Oh my god I did not miss this shit." I mumble to myself snoozing my alarm. I get out of bed and do my school routine which is yakno take a shower, brush my teeth get dressed all that good shit.

After doing all of that I look in the mirror fixing my outfit. I picked out my red Nike shirt, black pants with red huaraches. I put my hair into a low pony tail and snatched in my red Nike headband. "Yeah I'd fuck me." I say to myself smiling.

I look over to my bed noticing I had got an notification. I roll my eyes noticing it was Carson probably asking me to pick her up.

Fat Head💩🤡: aye can u give me & Chris a ride sum goin on wit her car
Me: yeah I'll be there in 5
Fat head💩🤡: Bet

I grab my keys and head downstairs I walk over to my mom giving her a hug before I leave. "Have a good first day tell Carson to stay out of trouble." she says pouring her coffee into her mug. "I will." I reply closing the door.

While I'm in the car driving to Carson's house for some reason I started thinking about Chris. I ain't goin lie she fine I ain't thinking bout her in that type of way. But I feel like we goin created some type of bond that's all.

I hunk my horn signaling they asses to come outside. Chris comes out first getting in the front passenger side. "Wassup" She says giving me a smile. "Nothing chillin. how you feel about yo first day?" I ask. "Eh kinda nervous but at least I already know somebody" She says referring to me.

I can't help but to break out into a smile but it quickly falls. When I see Carson ugly ass come out the house posing an shit like she a celebrity. "I look fresh huh don't I?" She asks brushing her shoulder off. "Nigga get yo ass in this car before I leave you." I snapped.

She smacks her lips an gets in the back seat. "Why the hell I gotta get in the back?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Cause yo ass wanna pose an shit like a model for ten minutes." I answered.
"Yeah yeah" she replied looking down at her phone.

Couple minutes later I pull up to our school parking lot, "Let's get this shit over with." I mumble turning the engine off grabbing my book bag. We walk inside the school there were a lot of familiar faces and new faces. We walk over to are old lunch table and everyone was already there.
"It took y'all long enough" Ashton says putting her phone down.

"Damn you fine what's your name?" Quinn asked Chris.
"I'm Carson's cousin Chris" she answered. "You single?" Ashton asks. "No sorry" she answered. "Awl that sucks but let me introduce myself I'm Ashton." Ashton says to Chris shaking her hand.

"I'm Aisha" Aisha says taking out her headphones waving.
"And I'm Quinn" Quinn says giving Chris a wink. "Nice to meet all of you." Chris says.
"Okay now we got that out the way what's y'all schedules looking like?" Carson asks. 
We all pull are schedules out going over them. "Can I see yours?" Chris asks.

I nod handing it to her she looks at it and smiles. "We got every class together." She says handing my schedule back to me. "That's wassup." I say giving the smile back in return.

"Blake I was wa-" Chris said before getting cut off by someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn around to see Talia. She gives me a big ass hug then a long kiss.

"I missed you so much baby" She says intertwining her fingers with mines. "I missed you too" I reply giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Who's this?" She asked referring to Chris. "Hey I'm Chris you must be Talia?" Chris asked. "Yes I am nice to meet you Chris." Talia says.

I was kinda confused at Talia because just last night me and her got into an argument. *cough* *cough* her fault but now she wanna act all lovey dovey it confused me. Imma just leave it alone as long as I ain't gotta here her mouth. "How the hell don't we have any classes together?!" Talia asked annoyed.

"I don't know Talia I don't make the schedules." I answered. "I know that Blake." She replies rolling her eyes. I put my hands out. "Just sayin" I mumbled. She gives me my schedule backs and walks away from the table.
Chris and I make eye contact and can't help but to laugh. The bell rings to head to first period and I walk over to my locker getting out my supplies.

"So I noticed that this school is a totally clićhe," Chris pointed out.
"Yeah I know I think it's stupid tho I hate stereotypes." I say closing my locker. Chris and I talk until we walk into our first period class.

*After School*
"Aye so I was thinking we go kick at Ivy house right she throwing this big ass party an- "Nigga you always talking abut partying you don't have a car." Quinn says cutting off Carson. "Okay now you ain't have to come at me like that." Carson snapped putting her hoodie over her head we all bust laughing.

"You tryna hit?" She asks me.
"Nah not in really in the mood an I gotta go to work in like a hour." I answered. "How you work at dicks and you don't like dicks?" Carson asked laughing.  "The same way yo ass always wanna go out and you ain't got no damn job." I snapped back.

"Damn." Everybody says before laughing. "You know what y'all ain't shit." Carson said putting up her middle finger. "Well I'm finna head out." I say grabbing all my things and say my goodbye's to everyone. "Aye Blake hold up." Chris says following after me.

"Wassup?" I asked confused. "Can you give me a ride back to the house?"She asks smiling. "Yeah but I gotta stop at my house real quick to get ready." I answer. "That's fine" putting her book bag on. "Alright let's go"

Stay gay & have a blessed day❣️