13

Chris P.O.V.

"Mmm ahhh fuck faster" Blake moans grabbing a handful of my hair. She sat up flipping our positions now she was on top. She bits her slip then scoots up positioning herself on my face. Damn she a freak freak today

She starts grinding back and fourth but in a slow pace I grab on to her hips admiring the view that's been given to me. I swirl my tongue around her pearl repeatedly until I felt it twitch in my mouth.

"F-fuck ahhh right t-there papi" she cries out titling her head back. She start to speed up uncontrollably moaning I smack her ass and grip it feeling her release in my mouth. She slides down laying on top of me putting her head on my chest breathing heavy.

"I'm never gonna get tired of this." I heard her say still hiding her face in my chest. "Me neither beautiful." I say while running my fingers threw her hair. She looks up at me pushing her hair out her face. "Hmmm" She hums sliding her hand in my inner thigh rubbing closely by my sex.

I don't say anything I just stare at her with lust feeling myself get wetter every second she touches me. She finally stops teasing inserting two fingers in me slowly and gently.
"Mmmm" I moan lowly
She bites her lips speeding up the pace not breaking eye contact with me.....yeah she one of those.

she slides down my body licking and biting all over my stomach. She starts sucking on my pearl while she continued finger fucking. I moan out a little to loud even though we were by ourselves shit was still loud. I look down at her biting down on my bottom lip watching her spread my legs farther apart then bringing one by my head.

"Damn daddy slow down" I moan out feeling her go faster. I grab on to my leg digging my nails into it while messaging my right breast with the other. When I tell y'all she be having me feel all types of ways when she fucking me ugh I be feeling like she be taking me to a different planet.

"Hmmm fuck don't stop" I moan out grabbing the headboard feeling my self about to reach my high. She takes her fingers out and start eating my pussy focusing on my clit. My legs start to shake while my eyes rolled back for a quick second feeling my back arch off the bed.

I moan one last time feeling my body go limp I let my leg go trying to catch my breathe. "You taste so good" She purrs still licking every where but my clit knowing how sensitive it was at the moment.

"Hmm s-stop" I moan out gripping her hair. "Sorry papi I just wanted to clean up my mess." She says giving me innocent poppy eyes.
This girl really goin be the death of me

She plops next to me slinging one leg around my waste laying her head on my chest again.
Okay I know what y'all thinking well damn that's one way to start this off but lemme explain to y'all what happen.

*FLASHBACK EARLIER THAT NIGHT*
" Nigga is you ever gone stop being a hoe?" I ask Carson laughing uncontrollably at the story she just told me.
"Bro look I ain't know they was goin show you at the crib at the same time. These goes know they suppose to ask me or give me an hour warning before they bring they ass to my momma house." She huffs sinking into her chair.

"Dude your so fucking stupid why you keep doing dumb shit?
All these wife made females out here you wanna go for the bad ones." I said before poking at down at my phone noticing I got a text from Blake.

Lil daddy🥴😈: I'mma slide threw an a hour
Me: okay is everything okay babygirl?
Lil daddy🥴😈: yes I'm fine love I'll tell you wassup wen I see you
Me: Bet... I can't wait to see you you've been on my mind all day😩🙈
Lil daddy🥴😈: I can't wait to see you either, I miss you more see you in a lil bit papi😏
Me: girl don't make re arrange them guts😫
Lil daddy: what if that's what I want you to do.......

Before I could respond Carson starts snapping at me.
"What fucker?" I asked I'm annoyed tone. "Damn bitch I was tryna talk to yo small head ass. But you was all up in yo cellular device." She replies rolling them crusty ass eyes.

"But anyways who yo ass texting?" She asked curiously.
"Blake" I reply looking back down at my phone.
Me: shi then that's what you'll receive😌
Lil daddy🥴😈: hmmm bet🤤
I look back up stuffing my phone in my pocket. "happy now?" I ask referring to putting my phone away.
"Absolutely"

So forty minutes after talking about gravity , big booty hoes and Donald Trump her ass finally went to her room. After that I took a shower then cleaned up my room making it look presentable. I threw my hair up in a messy bun I didn't bother putting on a shirt so I was just had on briefs, b ball shirts and a sport bra. I heard a knock on my door and I turned  my tv down.

"Come in." I semi yell looking to see Blake with a wide smile on her face."Hey beautiful" I say returning the smile
She knocked her shoes off then her hoodie and shirt. She walks over to me then jumps on top of me.

I groan and she starts laughing I smack her ass and she lets out a little moan. "Nasty ass." I say teasingly. "Only for you papi." she teased back turning around showing me a lil arch.

I looked at her slightly shocked but then I licked my lips at her. She laughs then crawl on the side of me planting a kiss on my cheek. "So wassup how everything go today?" I asked referring to her having to spend time wit her lil girlfriend.

"Tuh where do I begin we went to the movies. I was bored as fuck, she made me watch some weird ass romance movie. After that we went back to her house. She kept tryna get me to fuck her but I was like no cause I ain't even attracted to her like that no more." she sighs.

"So after I declined her offer she started yelling at me throwing shit at me. After that she started yelling I don't love her no more blah blah and she goin have somebody come over and do what I can't do." she says then starts to laugh a little.

"Damn all that happen in three hours?" I say laughing with her
"Yes but I honestly I didn't care and still don't I just wanted to be with you." She says quietly putting her hand in mines.

I look up at her kissing the back of her hand. "Well good because I wanted to be with you too like I said I missed you." I said feeling a smile creep on my face.
" You also said other things" she says smirking.

"Hmmmm I did, didn't I?" I ask her pulling her closer to me.
She licks her lips nodding taking her hair out the ponytail.

*END OF FLASH BACK*
After laying in bed and talking for about twenty minutes Blake and I wen to take a shower together.
" I'm so happy we ain't gotta go work tomorrow and it's a Saturday." She says then start doing her lil happy twerk.

I start laughing at her. "You silly as hell but yeah I am too Quinn throwing her party Saturday too so that's something for us to do." I say hanging out towels up.

"Oh shit you right imma turn the hell up! but I don't really be drinking like that so I'll drive." She says waking over to bed
signaling me to come to her.

"Hurry up I'm tired Chris." She groans. I laugh at her turning the lights off sliding in the bed with her she gets on top of me putting her face in my neck, I smile and kiss her forehead.
"Goodnight babygirl"

I personally feel like that was good chapter how y'all feel about it?
Stay gay and have a good ass dayyyyyy😚