3

Chris P.O.V.     [Chris in media]

"I'll be quick just chill in here." Blake's says to me grabbing her towel."Okay." I say sitting down on her bed scrolling threw my Instagram feed. I slide up on a message notification noticing Najah had texted me.

Baby💗: Hey u ain't text me after school☹️
Me: sorry Najah I've been busy Carson been showing me around Arizona after school I must have forgotten. 
Baby: awl it's okay I understand.

I sigh act the fact I was lying to her, I mean I don't mean no harm out of it but if she knew I was hanging around Blake and the rest of group she wouldn't be excited. As started to text back Najah I see Blake walk in the room with only a towel on and I lose my focus.
Me: gtg

"Sorry I left my clothes in here." Blake explains grabbing her clothes. "You coo no problem." I say licking my lips while looking at her. This time she caught me she gives me a shy smiling before quickly walking out the room. I would be lying if I ain't say I'm not attracted to Blake.She's beautiful have y'all seen them eyes? And I definitely don't give a damn how she dress.

Because when them clothes come off she ain't no different from any other female. We got like this bond I'm not sure how to explain it but I know me and her got something and I'm just tryna figure out what it is.

"You ready?" Blake asks walking into the room fully dressed this time. "Yeah." I answered getting up. I get up walking over to Blake pushing her up against the wall pinning her arms up. She only reacts by bitting her lip looking into my eyes. I kiss her passionately moving my body closer to hers.

"Mmm" She moans while I move my lips down her neck. I slip my hand inside her pants rubbing slowly on her clit just to tease. "ah Chris" She moaned out. "CHRIS!" Blake yelled out. I shake my head snapping back into reality."I said are you ready?" She repeated giving me a confused face.

"Um uh yeah sorry bout that." I answer feeling kind of embarrassed.The car ride was kinda quiet but only because I kept thinking about my wet day dream. That shit never happen to me before so I'm just tryna wrap my head around it. Blake pulls into the drive way Carson stops dribbling the basketball and walks over to the car. "How the hell I get here before you?" Carson asks me confused.

"You always in my damn business you be forgetting I'm the big cousin." I answer laughing getting out the car
She scoffs. "Whatever anyways can I go to work with you?" Carson asks Blake. "You do that Spanish homework we were assigned?" Blake asks raising her eyes.

"Um ....Sí" She lies. "Nigga go do yo damn homework maybe next time." She says shaking her head.  "Ugh Ight" Carson says. "Bye Chris" Blake says giving me a smile that made my heart skip a beat. "Bye Blake don't miss me too much." I say licking my lips then smiling. She rolls her eyes blushing a little.
Yeah she feelin me

After Blake pulls out the drive way I turn around to walk in the house. "Um then flirting words." Carson points out twisting her face. I take the basketball out of her hands shooting it."I don't know what your talking about." I say watching the ball go into the net with no hesitation.

She doesn't say anything after she just nods her head. I walk into the living grabbing the remote turning on the tv. Carson comes walks in sitting next to me. "Nigga for real what's going on wit y'all?" She asks. "Didn't I just tell you nothing?" I asked getting annoyed.  She smacks her lips "Yeah okay I know you lyin whatever it is imma find out." She said before leaving.
Damn is it that noticeable

Stay gay & have a blessed dayyyyy😚