14

Blake P.O.V.

"I'm finna smack you stop." I threatened Chris playfully."Jokes on you I like it rough mami." She smirks winking at me. "Ugh you so damn nasty!" I groan opening my computer.

I start doing my essay but I started to get side tracked because Chris was burning holes in body. I looked up fully from my computer annoyed yet curious. "May I help you?" I asked tilting my head to the side. She licked her lips sitting up which caused my clit to jump. "Come here." She demanded patting her lap.

I closed my laptop walking over to the bed then straddling her lap. "Yes baby?" I asked putting my hands under her shirt rubbing up and down. She grabs my neck pulling me into a kiss which turned out to a make out session. I put hands inside of her briefs rubbing on her slowly.

The grip she had on my neck got tighter causing me to moan. I speed up my hand making her jump. "Ahh baby" She moaned
In my placing her lips on my neck. "WASSUP BITCHES" Carson yells bull rushing into the room.

Me and Chris let out a groan in union. This nigga always fuckin some shit up. "Enough of all that shit let's go do some shit I'm bored." She smiled. I take my hand out Chris pants then hop off her lap.

"So I was thinking we get food then go to the park but not any park valley park." She says smirking. So let me explain to y'all what valley park is it's the park where all the damn High schoolers go to kick back. Parties, fights, dirt bike races just a whole bunch of crazy shit.
"Okay bet we gotta get dressed though." I said walking over to my bag.

"Yeah and make sure you wash your hands I saw what you was doing ya little nasty" She says fake gagging. I smirk and take the two fingers I use in my mouth sucking them clean.
"I didn't wanna see that." Carson groans plopping on the bed. I give her a smirk and wink at Chris.

I lay out my red Nike shorts that stop above my knee and my white Nike hoodie crop top.
"So what we finna eat?" Chris asked getting dressed as well.
"Chipotle!" Carson and I answer in union. "Okay" Chris laughs. After I get dressed I part my hair in the middle then brush it leaving it down.

"Hermosa" Chris says to me kissing my cheek. "Thank you baby" I blush putting on my red huaraches. She was looking good her damn self. She had on a white tank top with her silver chain, grey and white adida track pants to match her white adidas shoes.

"Y'all almost ready?" Carson asked whining. "Dude yes calm yo ass down." Chris said throwing her hair into a neat messy bun. "Let's go" I chimed in grabbing my keys off the dresser.

"Un actually I don't feel like driving." I say throwing the keys at Chris giving her a innocent smile. She rolls her eyes putting me over her shoulder causing me to yelp.

"Put me down!" I yell hitting her back. She finally puts me down giving me a quick kiss on my forehead. "You ain't slick." I roll my eyes at her. "You can't stay mad at this face." She smiles opening up my door.

"Sadly your right." I reply getting in the car. "Always buckle up." Carson says randomly. "You so damn weird." Chris laughs backing out the drive. The whole way to Chipotle I honestly wanted to jump out the damn car.

Carson just kept fucking singing and the problem with that is she doesn't know how. "Can you shut the hell up? Damn put one of yo tacos in your mouth or something." I snap. "Damn" Chris bust out laughing. "You know when I die you goin miss this beautiful singing." She glared at me.

"Whatever you say." I shrugged.
"We're here." Chris announces cutting the car off. We get out the car grabbing our food. There were a lot of people here just doing they own thing. "I see a empty table come on" Carson says leading the way. We sit at the table well me and Chris did Carson sat in the table literally.

I feel Chris staring at me and I look at her. "Didn't we just go threw this?" I asked laughing. "I'm not necessarily laughing at you all I have to say is don't be mad at me." She laughs. I give her a confused look but before I could say anything Carson cut me off.

"Best friend can you throw my food away since you done with yours too? She asked. "Only cause you asked so nicely." I mumble. I get up grabbing everyone trash taking it over to the garbage. "Hey ma." someone says but I ignore them because I know they ain't talking to me.

I start walking back to the table but stop feeling someone type my shoulder. "Hey ma lemme talk to you real quick." He asked and I gave him the best stank face I could give. "Ew no" I reply looking him up and down.

"Girl don't play I know I ain't ugly." He smiles. I'm not goin lie he wasn't ugly but he's a he so ew. "Ew" Is all I say once again then walking back to the table but this time sitting on Chris lap. She grabs my boobs in her hands laughing at the guy.

He walked away with a embarrassed look on his face and by the looks of it his friends made him even more embarrassed. "Chris stop." I laugh smacking her hands.
"Sorry I just knew he was goin try to say something to you." She continues laughing.

"Wow that's why y'all had me throw the trash away haha very funny." I spoke rolling my eyes. "Come on let's go by the lake." Carson said pointing over to a big ass crowd of people. "Let's go cause she goin make us either way." Chris mumbled putting my hand in hers.

We walked down to the lake and it was a party going on well that's what it looked like. Loud music, people dancing, alcohol shit lots of it & beach volleyball. Some girl in a small bikini walks Over to us with three shots.

"Here enjoy the party!" She yells over the music then winks at Chris. She smirks at me and I roll my eyes at her. The three of us look around then act like we drinking the shots dumping them over our shoulder.

"Dancing time" Carson says making her way to the crowd.
Me and Chris look at each other then bust out laughing. "Come on baby" Chris says leading me to the group of bodies. I wrap my arm around her neck swaying my hips to the beat.

I watch people start fire because it started to get dark out and I didn't even realize how late it was getting. I turn around still dancing on her. Her hands roam over the sides of my body.

I smile to myself but quickly dials down seeing the guy from earlier staring at me. I look the other way trying to ignore him and his stares. I feel one of her hands make their way up my neck tilting it. I let out a soft whimper feeling her lips on my sensitive spot.

"You little nasties your suppose to dance no fuck." Carson laughs appearing out of nowhere. Chris pulls away and we both laugh at her.

"You declined me for fake dick ?" I made a confused face and turned around seeing the guy from earlier. "Unlike the real thing it can go all night" Chris chimes in smirking.

"Ion think I was talking to you." He growled taking a step closer.
"But I was talking to you." She smirked moving me to the side taking a step. "Um no Chris we not doing this and light skin dude please just go away your clearly drunk." I say grabbing Chris hand.

"Bitch don't tell me what to do." He smacked his lips I raised my brow. "Who the fuck you calling a bitch?!" Chris and Carson say in union stepping up at the same time.

"It's just a word come on guys let's go." I shake my head grabbing they hands. Chris started yelling shit in Spanish and the dude was confused as fuck.

"Okay papi he gets it" I laugh pulling her. We make are way to the car and they just kept going on about how they would beat dat nigga ass. "I mean shit I ain't that tall but Chris let me get on yo back next time nigga we goin unstoppable" Carson said patting her chest.

Chris gave her a "wtf" look and just kept walking. At this point I was just dying of laughter."What I do?" She asked confused. "Just being yourself." I answered still laughing.
What would I do without them?

Stay gay and have good day 😘