27

Chris P.O.V.

"Mhpppphh f-fuck fasterrr" Blake dragged out. I did as I was told grabbing on to her waist tighter. I watched her wetness drip down her thighs with every thrust I did.
"Ahh! F~Fuck!mmmmm!" She moaned out loudly creaming all over my strap.

I stayed in the position letting her ride out her orgasm, after I pulled out of her slowly. "You staying for a lil bit?" She asked breathlessly walking in the bathroom. I Take the strap off then put my briefs on.

"Yeah I gotta go do some runs for my aunt." I lied "Okay baby." She yelled I'm the shower.
"I'll text you later I love you." I open the curtain giving her a quick kiss. "I love you more."

*5 Star Hotel (A/N couldn't think of a name💀)

"You think she gonna like it?" I asked Carson nervously.
"Cuz... she goin fuckin love it!" She smiled at me. Tonight was the night that I finally make my baby mines. I'm so damn nervous but confident, I just wanna always keep her happy.

*Home
Mi amor🤍💍:Ready baby.
I looked down at my phone and my heart dropped. I'm to nervous for my own good, I told Blake I was taking her out and ... that's all she know obviously. I walked downstairs heading over to Carson. "I'm finna head out."

"Its game timeeeee!" She smirked dancing in her seat, I laughed nodding. "Wish me luck." I said walking out the door. The whole ride I kept thinking what if something goes wrong or if I didn't do enough. Pulling into her drive way I did a silent prayer before knocking on the door.

I feel my nerves become stronger realizing her mom open the door giving me a welcoming smile. " Come in." She says. I follow her into the living room getting ready but she beats me to it. "So tonights the night huh?" She whispers
I gave her a confused look, "how did you know?" I asked back curious.

"Carson ass tells me everything" She replies chucking. "I'm nervous as hell" I breathe out fiddling with my fingers. She pulls me into a hug it wasn't even a weird awkward one it was actually very calming. "Don't be tryna steal my mom." I heard behind me.

I turned around admiring Blake and man she looked so damn good. She wore Black skinny jeans that hugged her curvy figure with a Purple Polo sweater bringing out her hair which was dead straight.

"You look beautiful mi amor." I spoke still admiring her.
"Thank you baby." She spoke. giving me quick kiss on my lips.
"You guys are just so cute." her mom spoke.

"Mommmm" Blake whined.
"Okay okay I'm going, you guys have fun but not too much fun!" She said then winked at me. I started laughing looking over at Blake who was blushing. "You ready?" I asked she nodded.

I grab her bag off the counter before we walked out the door.
"All look at you being a gentlelady." She said while I opened her door. "I don't know what you talking bout mi amor I'm a grown ass man." I said playfully. "Whatever you say baby." she laughed.

I put her bag in the trunk then I got in the car. "Sooooo where you taking me papi?" She asked giving me a sexy smirk. "Awl.... nice try babygirl but it's a surprise." I answer back
She pouted and folded her arms, she such a baby sometimes.

"You actually just reminded of something." I mumble going into my pocket. "What?." She asked
I pull out the blindfold and give a innocent smile. "Unless you finna fuck me with that right now I'm not putting it on." She states with a straight face.

"Pleaseeeeeee?" I beg giving her my puppy dog eyes that make her say yes to anything.
"Hurry up." She mumbles in response. I mentally high five myself and wrap the blindfold around her eyes. "Okay now lets go."
* At the hotel

"Baby it's so beautiful." Blake cooed walking around the room.
"I'm glad you like it Mi amor but I need you to do me a favor."
"Okay, what is it?" She asked sitting up on the couch.
"Don't go into the bedroom yet please?" I asked walking over to her.

"Hmmm I guess." She replied pulling on the bottom of my shirt. She stands up on the couch then wraps her arms around my neck."Baby boy what's all of this about?"

"Well see you my beautiful baby just deserve all of this and we both deserve two day's to ourselves." I explained rubbing up and down the sides of her hips.

"Awl baby that's cute but I'm not buying it what do you have up your sleeve Esmeralda?"
"Wow the middle name that was hurtful mi amor." I fake pouted
"Yeah yeah so what do you have planned for us?"

"Well for starters I'm finna make you dinner." I answer smiling. "Awl baby.....can you start now?,I'm starving."
"Anything for you."

Man this virus shit really fucking up my flow 🤦🏽‍♀️
Stay gay and have a good dayyyyy💕