12

Blake P.O.V.

I say my goodbyes to everyone while clocking out. I decided to walk down to Chris job she gets off thirty minutes so why not do what I do best and bother her.

I walk in and I see her hanging clothes on the walk. I sit and wait until she was finished to sneak up behind her. I wrap my arms around her then reach up to swirl my tongue on the soft spot on her neck cause she likes that shit. She lets out a  soft quiet moan putting her hands on top of mines.

I smile because her moans is like fucking music to my ears no lie.
How's work baby boy?" I asked innocently. She turns around and pulls me close. "Fine but just for better." She says before giving me a nice long soft kiss.Ugh her kisses are just everything I just wanted her to take me to the back room and lemme throw this ass back on her.

"So whatchu tryna do after work?" She asks twirling my hair with her finger. "Well I was thinking we go back to the house and fuck till we can't no more" I say honestly. She looked at me shocked then a spark of lust filled her eyes. She started looking at me differently I could feel she was undressing me with her eyes.

"As much as I would love to have yo legs behind yo head. You have to see yo lil girlfriend in about two hours." She rolls her eyes shaking her head. "Damn I forgot all about that." I mumble looking down at the floor.

She lift my head up gentle giving me a small smile." It's okay baby there's always tomorrow and the days after." She was right but honestly all I wanted to do was give all my time to her.

"How bout we go get Carson then we all go get sum to eat?" I suggest playing with the bottom of her shirt. Then lifting it a little looking at the hickey I left last night. "That's sounds good." She said before grabbing my hand clocking out then basically dragging me out the store.

All I do is laugh and look at her man and think about how she always makes me smile. Um don't laugh at me I know that's corny but it's true. We get in the car and I stay driving to our school.

We were about fifteen minutes early so we just sat in the bleachers watching them scrimmage. Carson a damn beast, yeah she annoying and play around too much but one thing that she don't play about besides chicken and her momma is basketball.

"She so damn good." Chris says keeping her eyes on the court.
I nod in response. "She gets it from me." She says smirking
I roll my eyes at her."Why you ain't play?" I ask confused.

"Last year I broke my arm and ever since I just haven't wanted to get on the court to be honest." She sighs giving me a closed mouth smile. I don't say anything I just give her a quick kiss on the cheek and put her hand in mines. She looks at me with her cheeks all pink she so damn adorable.

"Y'all seen me out there I was a fucking beast!" Carson yells running over to us. "Hell yeah nigga you got a gift." I say dapping her up. "What can I say I'm the shit but hold up I gotta grab my shit." She says running to the locker room she fell but quickly got back up yelling she was okay.

"And now she's back to normal." Chris says laughing. The other girls come out the locker room they kept flirting with me and Chris. We were trying so hard not laugh cause half of them was either freshmen or just hoes.

"So y'all single?" One of them asked smirking. I was about to say sum but Chris grab my neck giving me a passionate kiss but rough at the same time. "Damn that's shit sexy" One the girls say fanning themselves.

I couldn't help but to laugh off my embarrassment cause man was I blushing and hot from that damn kiss. I'm telling y'all if she don't chill she better be ready to catch this ass cause imma throw it back.

"Uh y'all ready to go a nigga hungry?" Carson ask walking up to us looking confused we nod and headed out the building."Why them fucks was bothering y'all?"

"They just thunk we sexy that's all." Chris says dusting her shoulders off. "Where we finna eat at?" I said rolling my eyes giving Chris the keys as a sign that I don't wanna drive because I don't.

We decided Five guys and you already know when we got there...... Carson was acting like a damn crack head.

She ran into multiply tables for no damn reason she literally stop and saw them but kept going. I really think meds are needed when it comes to her.
"Okay lover boy time to go." I say grabbing her hoodie pulling her away from some girl she was talking to.

I shake my head at her when she mouthed "Call me" to her she's really sum else. "Let's go back to my house." Carson suggest skipping to the car. "Nigga you weird." Chris sighs chuckling.
"Like Hannah Montana said nobody perfect." She shrugged

Okay so how y'all liking the book so far?, I sorta kinda insecure about it but I'm tryin my best💯

Stay gay and have a nice day 🌈