29

Chris P.O.V.

"Let me make love to you mi amor."
"You don't have to ask." She moaned out. I pick her up laying her on the bed gently. I lick my lips admiring her beautiful body she so damn perfect. I bring my lips back on hers aggressively while my hands roamed up and down her curvy figure.

She moaned quietly spreading her legs apart even more. I bring my lips in between the spilt of her breast continuing my way to her honey pot. I leave a trail love bites while working my way down to her sex.

"Mmmm" She moaned out while I gave her a slow long lick. I twirl my tongue gently on her clit making her jump. I grab on her to her hips sliding my tongue in between her slits gently.

"Ahhh please!"She moaned out gripping my hair. I slide my tongue inside of her answering her request. I continue going in out watching her head sink into the pillow. I can feel myself dripping down my thighs badly.

I slide my tongue back out focusing back on her clit taking it gently into my mouth sucking fast but lightly."Yes right there!" She cried out gripping the sheets. I bring my fingers up to her dripping hole and insert them slowly into her cause her to jump in pleasure.

"Nghhh" She moaned loudly gripping on to my shoulders.
I hiss feeling her nails dig into my shoulders. "I'm so close!" She spoke choking on a moan.
I quickened my paste until she became a moaning mess.

"I'm coming papi!" She moaned loudly grabbing onto the headboard. I lick her and my fingers clean before giving her a kiss."We not done" She whispers
Before I could respond she flipped our positions quickly but smoothly.

I let out a whimper feeling her presses up against my extremely wet pussy. "Mmm all this for me" She hummed in between my legs before kissing on my inner thighs. I moan out lowly unable to speak watching her head dive in between my legs.

Her long tongue traced over my clit making me bit down on my lip. She puts two fingers in me carefully causing me to forget how to breathe for a quick second. She twirls her tongue all over my clit while finger fucking me slowly which was driving me insane.

After a while she takes her fingers out slowly and removes her mouth off of me. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Nothing baby I was just wondering.... can I strap you?" She asked softly. I immediately got nervous because there's something I haven't told her.

"Mi amor I would love that but there is something I should tell you." I spoke but mumble the ending. "Okay what is it?" She asked putting my hands in hers.
"I've never been strapped." I whisper slightly embarrassed.

She looked at me shocked but it turns into a smile. "Baby that's okay no need to be ashamed. If I could go back I would definitely want you to be my first."
"I just didn't wanna freak you out." I spoke honestly.

"Freak me out? Never baby I'm not here to judge you I love you." She replied kissing my knuckles.
I give her a shy smile in return.
"Are you sure your ready though?, because I can always wait it's no rush." She spoke sincerely.

"No I want this I want you." I said feeling the nervousness turn into confidence. She climbed top of me attacking my lips with hers causing me to moan in her mouth. She slide her tongue into my mouth while her hands roamed my inner thighs slowly.

She reached over into her bag grabbing her bag. I try my best not to look at her while she put it on because I didn't want to get nervous again. "Hey baby it's okay look at me okay." She said getting back in between my legs.

When I felt that she was all in I tried to prepare myself for her to move. "Ready for me to move baby?" "Yes just go slow." I moaned lightly. She starts moving gently going at a good pace. After a while a different type of pleasure kicked in and I became a moaning mess.

"Faster" I moaned out. She chuckles and began to speed up. I grab on to her trying to match her rhythm with my hips.
"Harder!" I gasped feeling her hit a sweet spot.

She began to go harder cause me to lock my legs around her waist. "Ah!" I moaned as she continued to hit the same spot. I felt my orgasm rise in my stomach cause me moan out even louder.

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasp loudly.
"Cum for me baby" She whispered huskily in my ear which was enough to drive me on edge. I let out one last moan letting my orgasm take over my entire body.

She stays in the same position for a couple seconds after then pulls out of me slowly. "You did amazing baby." She smiled at me. I couldn't even say anything back I was trying to regain my breathing skills.

"Damn it was dat good huh?" She smirked taking the strap off putting it on the floor. "Yeah it was but guess what?"
"What?"
"Your turn." I smirked

Let's just say me and mi amor had a very long interesting night.

They finally official guys☺️
Stay gay and have a good dayyyy💜