22

Continuing Blake's P.O.V.

I aggressively took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. This bitch really scratched my face that's biggest reasons my I'm irritated. Chris opened you the shower curtain and I just kept cleaning my body.

"You okay?" "Yes" I answered continuing to clean myself.
"Okay well I got your clothes out on the dresser." She spoke still staring at me. "Thank you but don't stare at my pussy unless you goin eat it." She chuckles and shut the curtain back.

I couldn't help but to smile a lil cause she get on my damn nerves. After I finished I dried my body then walked out the bathroom. Chris was laying down on the bed watching T.V.
I put on some lotion and did my hygiene.

"I wanna take a nap." I said out loud walking away from the clothes she set out and grabbed one of her shirts from her dresser. I put it on then let me hair out it's bun I ain't feel like gettin that shit wet at all.

"I just wonder what made her ass even come up here?" Chris spoke confused. I grabbed the brush off the night stand and ran it threw my hair. "I don't know but she better not do that shit again cause I'll fuck her up for real the next time." I said in all honesty.

I set the brush down crawling in to the bed putting my legs over hers. She looked laughing a little bit the went back to watching the tv. I roll my eyes cause she knew my ass tryna fuck. I got up and sat on her lap facing the tv. I put her arms around my waist and I laid my head on her chest.

"You good?" She asked playing like she clueless. "Very" I spoke annoyed cause like girl if you don't just fuck me already. I grabbed her hands and put them on top of my boobs then started making them go into a circular motion. I put my face in her neck kissing it slowly.

She shifted and moved her hands and neck. "Baby this movie good" She said hiding her laugh. I gave her that "really nigga" look then rolled my eyes.
I sat up arching in front of her face she didn't say anything. I smacked my lips then started to make my ass wiggle she still ain't say shit.

"I hate you" I groaned sitting back up but she quickly put me back down. "Okay I quit" she said laughing. I looked back at her glaring, "it's not funny"
She laughed some more while putting her hand over my clit.

I jumped a little cause her hands were cold. She started rubbing it slow while using her other hand to rub my left ass cheek. She stopped and slid under me lowering me on her mouth.

"Mmm-ahh.." I moaned softy feeling her tongue slip in between my folds. I lean over pulling her sweats and briefs down. Spreading her legs apart putting my head in between. I began rolling my tongue over her clit softly taking my time.

"Mmahhh baby" feeling her circle her tongue over my entrance. I grip her legs tighter licking faster. "Mmmph d-damn" She moaned into me. The vibration in her voice in my pussy made me want her even more. I starting rocking myself slowly back and forth.

"Yes ahh right there..." I moan out gripping her legs tighter.
I focused on her clit sucking and licking all over it. I felt it twitch and her grip getting tighter. She let out a another moan while putting my clit in her mouth.
I sped up sucking on her and her legs began shake lightly.

"Ahh f-fuck ahhmmmhh" she let out again her hips buckled while I watched her juices flow out nice and slow. She gripped my hair pulling me up. I close my eyes bitting my lip cause I live for the aggressive shit.

"Ride" she demanded under me covering her long tongue over my pussy. I let out a soft whimper rocking back and forth. "Nnmm...papi" I grip her more to keep balance speeding up.