15

Blake P.O.V.

{I know I usually go back and fourth wit their p.o.v.'s but in this the next chapter it'll be Blake p.o.v. Only Enjoyy}

"Oh my fuckin shit balls!" Carson huffs throwing another outfit on the bed. I roll my eyes standing up walking over to her closet."All them goddamn clothes an yo ass cryin." Chris smacks her lips.

"Man shut up that don't matter I don't know what to wear." She mumbles plopping down on the bed. I pull out a pair of light blue jeans and a white and gold Jordan sweater. "There nigga then put on yo white and gold 12s." I instructed her before laying back on Chris.

"My nigga." She says smiling
She really is fried as hell but besides Carson's wardrobe crisis, Chris, Carson and I been chillin at the house, blastin music and eatin hot pockets.

"Bruh I'm ready to go this party and turn the fuck up!" Carson says with excitement in her voice. "Nigga calm down we finna may done some rules so don't get to happy." Chris says sitting still playing in my hair.

"Don't drink nun that's already open and you not smoking shit unless me or Blake pass sum to you." Chris said in a serious tone. "I know I know don't worry everything goin be fine"

Last year Carson and I went to a party she split from me to hang wit some people.I couldn't find her I spent three hours looking for her when I finally found her she was naked in a bathtub. It took forever for me to understand that it wasn't my fault or hers.

The only people who knows is me and Chris and I made a promise that shit will never happen again ever.
* 1 hour later*
"Damnnnnnn you so damn fine!" Chris yelled. "It is never that serious." I laughed taking my braid out running my fingers threw my hair. I looked in the mirror I ain't goin lie I did look good I had on a white Tommy Hilfiger outfit on with navy blue huaraches I don't know why but I fucks with huaraches heavy.

Chris comes up behind my wrapping her arms around me laying her head on my shoulder.
"You look good to baby boy." I say returning her compliment. No lie she really did she had on white jeans and red timberland sweater with white timbs.

I gave her two braids to the back she put on her red durag she told me she wanted to extra daddyish tonight she so fried. "I'm definitely fucking you tonight." She whispers in my ear quickly sliding her hand inside my pants feeling me threw my briefs.

I whimper feeling her cold fingers on my clit slowly rubbing it. "Stop before we don't anywhere" I moan grabbing her hand because I was dead ass serious. She takes her hand out before smacking my ass I glared at her. "Sorry baby that shit looking hella fat tonight more then usual." I heard her say walking over to the bed.

Before I could reply Carson busts threw the door and starts doing the robot. "Bitch what in the fuck is you doin?" I asked her laughing my ass off. "I'm warming up my dance moves fuck you talkin about?" She answers before hitting the woah.

"Man bye!" Chris says laughing with me cause man this girl a one of a kind. "Okay yeah yeah let's roll out." She said before walking out the room. " I don't know who she tryna demand like she drive imma keep the doors locked just so her ass can wait." I say laughing.

Chris starts laughing shaking her head at me. I grab her hand walking out the house. "Now you know you could've unlocked the door!" Carson groans. I throw my keys to Chris and shoot Carson a wink. We pulled up and man there is people every damn where.

Music fucking blasting that shit making the damn car jump.
Chris grabs my hand and Carson stayed close to us as we look for Quinn. We found her pouring shots in the kitchen she wasn't wasted but she was having a hella good time. "Hey guysssss!" She tried yelling over the music. 

She slides us a shot I grab it downing it quickly without hesitation. Chris looks at me smirking then downs her as for Carson she drowned hers then some girl pulled her on the dance floor. I felt somebody tap shoulder it was Kara she gives me a hug. "I got you something." She says up to my ear I raise my brow at her.

She grabs a baggie from her jacket pocket. She pulled out a perfect rolled rose blunt. "Oh shiii" I say smiling taking it out her hand. I put the blunt in between my lips letting her light it for me. I do nice inhale before letting it come out my nose and mouth.

I look at Chris smirking at me I wink at her before taking another puff. I grab Chris hand leading her out to the dance floor. Carson was right next to us still dancing with the girl from earlier.

I roll my eyes at her smiling Chris wraps her arms around my waist and we start swaying our hips in sync. The slow song turned off then all day by Moneybagg and Megan came on.
They don fucked up

I give Carson my blunt and turn my back to Chris. As soon as the beat went in I just started throwin my shi back I felt her hands grip my waste. I just kept going people started surrounding us recording hypin my head up.

But I knew I was killing that shit though and papi knew how to catch it shiiiii. When the song was over you should've saw Chris man she was took all the way back. "Damn mami I ain't know you could throw it back like that." She says licking her lips.

"Well damn bro you was finna mafuckas throwin cash at dat ass."Carson laughs handing me my blunt back. "You goin throw it back like that one day?" Chris asks one my ear wrapping her hands around my waist."Already planing on it." I answer turning around slipping her bottom lip in my mouth.

Kara in the story more what y'all think?
Stay gay and have a blessed dayyyy✨😚