30

Blake's P.O.V.

I open the hotel door room tip toeing back Into the bedroom. I smile at the sight of Chris sleeping so peacefully. "Wake up!" I yell jumping on the bed.

"Blake stop." She groans putting a pillow over her face. "Good morning baby." I said getting on top of her. "Morning." She mumbled putting her arms around my waist.

"I got us some food." I say pulling the blanket down exposing her bare chest. "What kind?" She asks opening her eyes a little. "Pancakes." I whisper in her ear. "Im up!" She says rising slowly. "That's what I thought." I give her a kiss before sitting next to her.

"Why you wake up so early?" She asks taking the top of her food. "I don't know I just woke up and cleaned everything. Then I called the girls because I wanted to tell them about yesterday. After that I went to the pancake house to get us some breakfast because I love you and I love food as well." I answered.

"Well thank you baby I appreciate it." She said with a mouth full of food. "Ew bae stop you know I hate that" I nudge her softly. "So how you feeling?" I asked putting her hand in mine. "About what exactly mi amor?"

"Last night." I say watching her cheeks become slightly red. "It was amazing I really enjoyed it. I'm just a little sore but nothing major." She said shyly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby. It means so much to me that you let me share a very memorable experience with you." I spoke honestly.

"I wouldn't want it with anyone else." She leans over giving me a sweet kiss. "So what we doing today baby?" I asked wondering if she had something plan for today. "It's a surprise." She answered winking.

"Ugh pleaseeeeee?" I pouted best as I could. "Nope." She answered popping the P. "I'm gonna go shower thank you for breakfast mi amor." She gave me one last kiss before getting out of bed. "I love the view." I smirked at her. "Don't try to butter me up." She laughed walking out the room.

After Chris showered we decided to just relax and movies until it was time for my surprise. "What you wanna watch next?" She asked pulling me into her. "Mortal Kombat." I answered. "Hmm classic." She nodded approvingly. I run my fingers across my ring smiling down at it.

"I'm so happy I have you." She said making me blush. "You so cute when you blush." She said teasingly. "Stawp you be doing that on purpose." I groan covering my face. She moved my hands from my face before pulling me into a kiss. I moan in her mouth feeling her tongue slide in my mouth slowly.

I gently lay her down laying in between her legs without breaking our kiss. Her hands traveled down to my ass gripping it roughly making me moan softly. I trail my hands into her shirt massaging her breast over her sports bra. I felt her nipples harden and I pinch then softly.

"We should wait" She suggested fighting back her moans. I put my hand in her joggers caressing her pussy teasingly threw her breathes. "Tell me you want me to stop and I will." I whispered in her ear still caressing her now very wet sex.

She grinds on my hand trying to gain pleasure from my teasing. "That's what I thought" I smirked before taking her lower clothing off and mines. I lower my pussy on top her slowly rocking back and fourth.

"Nphh s-shit" She moans grabbing onto my hips. I grab ahold of her shoulders tilting my head back in pleasure. "Fuck! it feels so good" I moan loudly. Chris tightens her hold of my hips pushing them down rocking me harder against her.