18

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IT WILL BE BLAKE'S P.O.V. FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT TWO. enjoy lil uglys😌
Blake's P.O.V.

* 1 week later*
This past week all I've been doing is going to school, smoking, work, smoking again and sleep. I'm not depressed shit I ain't even mad I just need time for myself. Specially what happen yesterday that shit really pissed me off.

*Flash back, Yesterday Quinn's cookout*
"We can leave whenever your ready." Kara says giving me a warm smile. "Kay I'm serious I'm fine,It's fine .... everything is okay stop worrying." I explain to her getting out the car.

"Okay but if you see red flags will dip in this bitch." "Oh trust me way ahead of you." I reply opening the gate to the backyard. There where people everywhere family, friends even people from school we ain't really know like that.

"Wassuppppp" Carson yells running over to me. I laugh at her before replying.  "Nothing chillin hungry as hell."
"Bet, well imma show y'all where our seats at." She spoke leading us to a white table.

Everybody was sitting down talking me and kara sat across Carson, Chris and Nikita whatever that girl name is.
"Hey Blake." Chris spike giving me a welcomed smile. I felt my knees get weak but I ignored it I gotta get my shit together.

"Wassup" I replied giving a smile back. "Let's go get some food." Kara said to me. I nod getting up walking over to the big ass tables of honestly every food you could think off. "You sure you okay?" She asked sounding concerned.

"I will be." I answered honestly
We got our food and sat back down I talked to everybody even Chris but not Nichole....that bitch kept looking at me like she wanna fight. If she hadn't left the table I would've caused a scene cause I get down like dat. She came back with two plates I'm guessing hers and Chris's.

She sat the plate in front of her I saw that she had the fruit on the plate and my eyes widened.
"Chris you can't eat that" I state then reach over moving her plate. Chris looked at me confused and Nikki gave me a mean mug.

"And why can't she?" She asked annoyed. "Because those pineapples on her plate bitch are you blind?" I snap at her. I'm getting tired of this bitch she always got something to say to me. I keep tryna be humble and not be a fool but she finna bring out that damn side of me. If Chris even smelled them her whole throat would closed. (A/N True man because my ass allergic to pineapples😂🤦🏽‍♀️)

"So whatchu tryna say?, I don't know my girlfriend?" She yelled. I look at her confused as hell. "Did that I say?, but since you mentioned it yeah you don't know shit. Because if her ass would've ended up in the hospital me and you would have a serious problem believe dat."

She jumps up and I just sit there un fazed as hell. "And what type of problem would that be?" She asked. "I suggest you sit yo ass down." I suggested calmly. "Girl you don't scare me you a weird ass bitch. I know why yo ass act like that it's because you like Chris. But new flash sweet heart she don't want you so by with that shit." She said laughing.

I don't even say anything Carson, Kara and I look at each other and start laughing. We was laughing to the poor we had tears man. "Okay whatever you say." I laughed wiping my tears away. She started waking across the table towards me I got out my seat and so did Kara.

"Watchu goin do?" I asked her smirking. I ain't go lie she knew how to stand her ground. She only a tad bit shorter then me but I knew she couldn't whoop me. I took the hair tie off my wrist butting my hair in a bun.
"Aye Blake just chill out." I hear Chris say.

"Nah get yo dog back on its leash because she don't know about me but she finna find out." I say not breaking eye contact with her."Bitch you ain't goin do shit." her friend said behind her laughing.

" Say sum else that don't involve you and imma break yo fuckin legs." Kara said walking over to the girl. Yeah bitch we on dat
"Y'all calm down....Blake you know she ain't goin step so stop." Carson said pulling my arm.

" I know she not cause she a punk ass bitch. You look stupid tryna fight me over pussy special some I already- yakno what never mind that." I spoke laughing. "Come on Kara lets get the hell out of here before I beat the bricks off this hoe." I spoke.

"Quinn I apologize for the scene you know I ain't usually like this. But today mafuckas tryna get me out of character for some dumb shit." I said grabbing my keys. "BITCH!" I heard someone say before I could look someone grab a hold of my hair flying  me backyards.

"LET HER GO BITCH!" I hear Kara yell. I felt my hair be realized I turned to Kara getting hold back by Carson and November getting held by Quinn's brother. "IMMA BEAT YO ASS!" I yell charging at her before I could punch her I felt someone pick me up.

"No Blake." Chris said carrying me out the backyard.
She lets me down and I was breathing hard I was so damn irritated. She a weak ass bitch for doing me like that. " Blake chill - "No fuck you Chris!" I yell at her. She look at me shocked shit I was shocked too.

"Fuck you for making me feel like this" I yell pushing her.
Before she could talk I cut her off again. "I'm not gonna go threw this with you. I don't wanna play this game with you. Im not gonna play this game with you I just can't." I yell pushing her again.

"Come on babes let's just go" Kara said behind me grabbing my hand. She knew I was about to break down I needed to get out of here fast. She took my keys from me and I got in the passenger side. I fought them tears back I'm not shedding shit for a nigga that don't want me I will never do myself like that again.

" Before you say it I know take you home you want space I understand baby." She said starting the car. I didn't say anything the whole ride I just stared at the window.

*FLASHBACK OVER
I smoked a blunt cause it was needed but I just needed something else.  I got up and walked to my moms room I knocked twice. "Come in." She said I opens the door she was laying in her bed watching tv. I didn't even have to say anything she pulled the cover up and patted the spot next to her.

I walked to the spot getting in the bed laying my head on her chest. She gave me a kiss on my forehead then started massaging my scalp. "Chris huh?" She asked keeping her eyes on the t.v. " I don't know what to do mommy." I said feeling hurt.

"Well baby you need to start with being straight up about how you feel. Then you need to get ride of that lil girl." She spoke. "I broke up with her yesterday." I mumble. "Okay good but did you tell Chris this?"

"No but- "No buts butterfly you have to start speaking up. You can't expect other people to always make the first move when it comes to everything."  She said softly. " I just ... what if she hurts me?" I asked getting teary eyed.

"You can't keep living your life wondering about if someone will hurt you. Life is hurtful your gonna get hurt baby your gonna go threw pain no matter what. But from what I see , the way she looks at you, the way she talks to you and the way she cares for you I know that she doesn't want to hurt you." She spoke soothingly.

"I kinda yelled at her and almost beat her girlfriends ass yesterday" I mumble. "Oh I know." She said laughing lightly. I look at her confused. "Girl Carson tells me everything." She spoke shaking her head. "Of course she does." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Yeah she's a handful but just remember what I told you butterfly okay." "Yes mommy." I answered slowly drifting to sleep. My momma my damn ride or die man I'm blessed to have her.

Stay gay and have a blessed day 💖