32 pt.2

[sunni in media]
Blake P.O.V.

Chris and I grab the decorated box filled with the gender colored balloons inside. "Aye nigga get ready to give me my money." Carson grins referring to our bet. "Be ready to pay up lil nigga." I replied confidently.

Everyone began recording surrounding Kara waiting patiently for her to open the box. "Blake can you open it with me?" She asked looking up at me. "Of course I can." I smiled walking next to her.

We both grab one side of the box and smiled at each other. "1...2...3!" We counted down in union before opening the box. I looked up at the balloons floating out the box and I started jumping up and down. "Fuck yes!" I yelled excitedly.

I grabbed one of the blue balloons with blue string tide on them then started to hit Carson playfully with it. "I told youuuu" I sang tauntingly. She just rolls her eyes trying to hide her smile while putting the money in my hand.

"Imma have a god son!" I hugged Kara tearing up a little so was she. I wiped the couple tears off her face and kissed her forehead. Even though it sucks my god baby farther don't want no type of part in his life. But it calmed her knowing she had Carson, Chris, our family and me every step of way.

"I can't wait to teach him to be a playaaa" Carson said smiling which ended in her getting smacked in the back of the head by Lee. "Ow I was just joking bae." She whined holding the spot she hit.

After the reveal the shower continued after a while. Everyone was talking and having a good time but there was one person who stood out. She had curly brown hair, honey skin and beautiful eyes. She grinned at me causing me to jumped a little.

"You okay mi amor?" Chris asked putting her hand in mines. "Yeah I'm okay" I answered returning the smile. I looked back over at the girl but she wasn't there anymore. "Guys this my cousin sunni." Kara said.

I looked over to see who she was talking about and it was the girl. Everyone said hi and introduce themselves including me. "Where you from Sunni?" Chris asked starting conversation. "Tulsa Oklahoma but I just moved down here about a month ago." She answered.

Her and Chris continued talking they seemed to be hitting off well but I notice the way she was looking at Chris wasn't in a very friendly way. But not just Chris the both of us.... I don't know I could be trippin. I snapped out my thoughts continuing to listen to their conversation.

"You play basketball?" Carson asked. Sunni shook her head no, "Softball" She answered. "Me too. What position you play?" I chimed in sitting up. "First base and Outfield positions here and there." She chuckled.

"I pitch and I play outfield if I ain't pitching as well." We all began talking about sports and after we graduate plans. Sunni is finishing the rest of the school year with us so we started telling her about the hell hole. " If she wear a lace front leave her alone." Carson says in a warning tone.

Sunni laughed shaking her head. "Don't gotta warn me fems ain't really my type." She explained. "Oh well lucky cause then fems at our school dangerous." Carson laughing. "Carson shut the hell up annoying ass but anyways you in a relationship?" Chris asked.

"Nah I'm just vibin to be honest I'm just looking to have fun." She answered. "I feltchu" Chris nodded. I twisted my face punching her neck. "Um no the hell you don't." I snapped. "Ow eso duele." She groaned in pain. "I don't care girl you knew better." I rolled my eyes.

A hour went by and everyone began to leave. We swapped numbers with Sunni because she honestly cool as hell. I can see Chris and I chilling with her but I ain't goin lie there was something that low key made me attracted to her but I don't know. 

"Imma stay help clean up before I go." Sunni said putting her hair in a low ponytail. "We would appreciate that a lot." I smiled. We put on some music and we all began to clean the backward. A hour went passed and everything was clean and back to the way it was.

Not surprised it went by so fast Chris, Carson, Lee, sunni and I all pitched in. We told Kara not worry about anything and she went to bed after everyone left. "We'll catch y'all later." Carson and Lee said. We told them goodbye which just left Chris, Sunni and I.

"I should head home too. I'll catch y'all at school on Monday." She said standing. "Bet" I said nodding. She stood up and what she said left me and Chris speechless yet intrigued. "Goodnight babygirl." She spoke seductively licking her lips at me.

"Goodnight papi." She said in the same tone with a wink. And before she said anything she walked out the house. We sat in silence for a couple of seconds. "I don't know if I should feel confused or turned on." Chris said slowly. I turned to look at her before nodding in agreement.

We turned off the lights in the house and locked up. "Sooo" Chris said backing out the driveway. "You think she was joking or serious?" She asked. "I believe she was dead ass. The way she was looking at us today I knew I wasn't tripping." I said chuckling.

"Yeah I peeped dat too. But what should we do?" I took a second before I answered her question. "I think she still coo maybe we just overreacting and she was just playing." I shrugged trying to not put a lot of thought into it.

"Yeah well will see and besides ion mind a little threesome action." Chris smirked continuing to keep her eyes on the road. "Hmm me neither." I purred gripping her thigh softly. Her smirk fell and she looked at me in shock which made me bust out in laughter.
"I'm just kidding" I continued laughing. She pulled up in front of my house I turned to look at her. I smirked gripping her neck putting my lips close to her ear. "Or am I?" I whispered huskily.

Oouuu😆
Don't forget to vote💕
Stay gay and have a blessed day 😘